Singapore raises swine flu pandemic alert from yellow to orange.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/426089/1/.html
And according to the latest news (30 April), the World Health Organisation (WHO) has raised the pandemic alert phase for the Mexican swine flu outbreaks from Phase 4 to Phase 5 which is the Red alert.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/swineflu/pressrelease3004.htm
Currently the hospital is taking tight control and it is good that we are taking precautions and is more prepared compared to SARS. Going through all these, I can understand how and what SARS period was like and I really salute to the ones who helped out during the SARS period. They really deserve our respect a lot a lot.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/426113/1/.html
What we can do now is to pray, hope, take precautions, practice hygience and be co-operative.
Pray and hope Swine will be gone and no more cases of it.
Take precautions by practising hygience and measuring temperature.
Be co-operative with the staffs in the hospital and quarantined yourself for seven days with a travel history to affected countries.
These two days, I'm very tired due to ....
Having early night - as early as before ten.
Thank you for being so understanding, supportive and hopefully I am able to celebrate your birthday well.
Happy birthday to you, Auntie!! :)
Had dinner at Northpoint Thai Express.
And i love the yummylicious cake we ate!
Photos another time. Helping out at mom's stall at 9am.
Off to bed soon. Good night!!
edited at 1210am!
Oh my god!! I just realise baby updated our trip on Genting!!
And it is at the right side of my blog where it states "My Travels with Vier Vier".
The one he created. Thanks a lot dear!!
Now i understand why you didn't sleep yesterday and I apologise for misunderstanding you.
Thanks a lot a lot and I love you many many!!
Your birthday will be an unforgettable one and your wish will come true!
Only the two of us and no one else :) ilu.
No comments:
Post a Comment