Pardon me for that.
This morning woke up at 630am to get prepare and had breakfast with Vier before work.
Thanks for sending me down to work and picking me up on time.
Sorry to keep you waiting for half an hour.
Thanks for the great dinner at Fish & Co.
Pictures is still with you, forgot to send to me.
Work is still fine for me.
Meeting on my first day of work already and there is still many more stuffs for me to learn.
Interesting colleagues and I look forward to the job challenges there.
Happy working for me then! Good night!
End this post with a picture of US! :D
How's ur work?? izzit tough?? btw wanna ask u that the interview will take approx. how long??
ReplyDeleteMy work still cope-able. A lot of stuffs to learn but quite interesting. Maybe I just want to learn more stuffs. Haha..
ReplyDeleteInterview like I had mentioned, it's around 45 min to an hour. Arrive 15 minutes earlier to fill up the application form and preparation of your documents. Remember to bring original and photocopied. :)