Wednesday, April 22, 2009

忙碌但幸福快乐

Busy lifestyle recently but happiness is not losing, in fact, it has been increasing.
Second week of work and I finally felt the busy-ness others is getting.
Should take a picture of how my desk look now compare to the first week of my work.
I'm not complaining, in fact, I'm happier.
Knowing that I'm getting more responsibility, learning new stuffs, I feel more "useful".

Yesterday interview didn't went really well.
Was asked about a question on "Women Aware" and I was stunned.
I didn't read Straits Time at all.
No choice but to be frank with them.
Thanks vier for giving me a psychology lesson before that.
And I truly understand it and appreciate it.

Worst come to worst, after listening to what my collegue had said, I've decided not to wait for another two to three years to continue studies.
I will either take up a part time course once all the university result is out, or a private uni if I can loan/afford.
I can't wait anymore as time wait for no man.

Caught "Handsome suit" with Javier yesterday after my interview.
Was at PS walking around and when we headed down to Vivo for the movie, we were like one to two hour plus earlier.
Walk around to hunt for my new handphone as the contract has ended.
After hunting, we still have an hour left and we went to Gloria Bean's.
I slept for half an hour to one I think while Javier spent his time reading the mag.
I was terribly tired.
But when we were watching "Handsome Suit", I was so energetic!
It is not only a must watch show, it is a MUST WATCH, MUST WATCH show and we two totally agree!!
There's laughter, tears and a meaningful story behind it.
FIVE STARS/POPCORN for it! Definitely worth the money!


Pictures taken at Fish & Co after my first day of work.

The complimentary pass given by mom to us!

My going to drop out toe nail. (Very 恶心 I know)

The Handsome suit!! :)
Thanks for putting in the effort to make things works and hence this is the reason why we are still able to be inseperatable everyday even when I had started work.
ilu. (:

2 comments:

  1. Time waits for no man.. But you woman leh..
    MY woman :x

    Well, there's so many MUST watch movies lor..

    Those that we watched recently are quite nice. Upcoming movie trailers 252, Star Trek etc all looks nice too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna watch Handsome Suite too, but broke liao, and he dun feel like watching too, maybe i grab someone to go watch with me. haha

    so u going to quit ur current job and pursue ur studies in uni?? Jia you wor!! ;)

    ReplyDelete