It was my FIRST time to Phuture and I seriously love to drink and dance with them.
At first, we were supposed to meet at 8pm but I only arrived at 9pm and I'm not the latest.
Bin, Des, Fu Jie and I went to get stamp first before the rest is here.
Headed down to Great World for Mac.
Thanks baby for sending me down and acc-ed me for dinner.
Tracy and the rest came after that and we went back to Phuture around 10plus.
Open a bottle of Martell and we had dunno how many jugs of other drinks.
The night is still young when we reached and so we played games where we had lots of fun.
After midnight, the place is packed like hell but it was still fun despite the music get bored sometimes.
Dance till 4am and I didn't manage to join supper with Binbin they all.
Head back home with Aaron and Jia Lun while KaiLe and Tracy another cab.
Surprisingly, I managed to wake up at 830 this morning to help mom.
This shows that I might be able to club with Tracy they all at DBL O this coming wednesday despite I'm working the very next day!
We shall see how then. :)
Hopefully I will be able to make it.
Tonight I didn't work at SC, feeling a little unwell.
Slept through the evening and when I woke up, there was home-cooked western dinner prepared by him.
Thanks a lot! From main dish, to soup, to desert, you had it all prepared!
Thanks love!
As I need to go to bed now, only fews photos for now.
The rest I will update soon and post in FB too.
Wish me luck for my first day of work tomorrow! :)

The lovely ones!
The best one I have. Our group photo is in Tracy's camera and I'm still waiting for her to upload.
Thanks love for sending me down and had dinner together before your work.

The home-cooked western dinner prepared by him.
Good night all! :)
have fun at work!!
ReplyDeletetake care:)