Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Second Interview.

Other than my current job interview, tomorrow later at 4pm will be my second big interview - SMU.
Am soooooo worried/nervous/excited/hopeful/disappointment, whatever mixed feelings you can come up with, I just feel that.

Knowing that I should not expect much due to my standard and my speech, I can't help it but feeling down.
I really really want to continue studies as I do not want to stop at Diploma.
Honestly speaking, I still prefer studying than entering working society.
We still got 4 decades to slog our life off for work.
Really hope I can.. If not.. I'll have to earn more money for SIM and had to work at least 2 to 3 years before I can afford.

Wish me best of luck!
Off to bed soon.
Nights.


PS: Thanks for the travelling. Sorry to bother.

1 comment:

  1. JIA YOU FOR UR INTERVIEW AT SMU!!!

    Have faith and confident in urself, and u can do it!! =D

    ReplyDelete