Secondly, I'm offically a samsung user now. :)
Yesterday I had recruitment drive and hence I'm out of office after lunch.
And when it ends, I managed to meet Javier at AMK.
Caught "252: Signal of Life" and it was great!
The first time I saw the trailer, I had already told him I must watch this show!
And only one time after seeing the trailer, we watch it.
Both of us agreed that it is a great show and here's his comment on it.
"The best is probably when the daughter who was born without speech and hearing ability starts to cry out for her father when she thought she has lost him to the disaster.
Other mentionable parts includes the makeshift blood transfusion surgery/operation which was performed by a trainee doctor who had problems even with stitching a patient due to his father court case. The scene with self-sharpen tubes and piercing it through his own veins kept my eyes off the screen for a few seconds.
252: Signal of Life is a code that the rescue forces in Japan use to inform of survivors. Plenty of tears and frustations probably makes the show even worth on the weekend tickets price.
Apart from the content, Yôichi Nukumizu appearing on the scene gave myself a little smile having seen the funny side of him in Handsome Suit just a few days ago. In additional, I realised Shiori (Ayane Omori) looks a little like Peggie ;p"
It would be great if you can spend some time and money to watch this show.
No regrets after that.
Today after work, went to town with dad, mom and Javier to get myself a new phone and mom a new phone too.
As our contract had ended plus given a $125 voucher, it is time to award myself.
Love the pink pixon I'm using now as it has my favourite function - for you to find out. Haha!

Happy love, my dear.
Credit to Kelvin Li Chun Leung.

My pinkish pixon!

And lastly, the great movie!! :)
Oh and did I mentioned that mom/dad won a pair of tickets to Aaron Kwok concert and is giving it to me!!! :)
nice phone, and i used to want that phone too but exp, and it seem that u're rich!!! haha
ReplyDeleteShe is indeed rich ger ler.. haha
ReplyDeleteYea. Tempted to make a switch from my Renoir. But it lacks Wifi. Still considering..
ReplyDeleteLynn.. Haha.. the phone cost less then $150 after using voucher plus the promo.
ReplyDeleteCheaper than yours ba, lin. Haha!
Means you richer girl le lor :P
And jav! You can't survive without wifi! Stop thinking about my Pixon :P
haha and that's cheap! =P
ReplyDelete