Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lack of Updates!! Here they are!!

Has been almost a week since I last update and I seriously do not have the time/energy to use to my lappy.
The happening last week other than work is PARTY-ING!!
This is how i maintain my work-life balance :)
And seriously I didn't expect I can do it but I still did it.
Means I'm still young!!

Wednesday night met Tracy, Aaron, Brenda, Desmond and Javier at Far East.
Head down to Dbl O after that.
Lyna and Hong Kun were over there waiting for us and the party started!
Took the bottle that was left on Tracy's birthday, order 3 jugs of vodka mix and had 12 tequila shots for the eight of us.
As usual, we played, drank and danced till Dbl O closed.
Every part was fun as usual especially when it comes to dance.
Brenda and Tracy are really my "Shi Fu". Haha!
We even exchange partners when dancing and that's how good we can get :)

Other than the usual stuffs, we had supper together this time round.
Brought cup noodles from the 7-11 opposite and sat outside to eat.
When we finally complete our meal, it was around 4am.
And when Javier and I was about to leave, as in we had already board the cab..
Aaron gave Javier a "present".. Thanks a lot ar!
We don't need that lor! Will return to you!! Haha!
Javier didn't tell/show me at first, until half way of the ride.
Super naughty Aaron!!

Manage to woke up early for work and was at full attention during work.
No feeling of tire-ness at all! I realise I'm tough! Haha!
Thursday straight after work, went to watch "Fast and Furious 4" with Javier.
Giving it a 3.5 popcorn for it. Maybe due to my tire-ness or my expectation.
Not much of racing compared to the previous one.

Friday was a busy day at work and I head down to Yishun after work.
Arrived around 730pm and had our dinner at somewhere near his place.
Send him off to work at 9pm and it was home sweet home was me.
I was super duper tired that after putting down my bag, I fell asleep straight.
Woke up at 830am for work at mom's stall again and I'm still tired despite sleeping at 1030pm.
Went to Great World to watch "Shinjuku Incident" with the complimentary passes gave by mom.
4.5 popcorn for it! Was quite a great show to watch and it was exciting at some part which I even squeeze tight to his arm! :)

Updates of the movies we caught recently.
In Genting, we caught "The International" which Singapore is still not showing till now!
Next, it was "Knowing" which we caught last week and it was 5 popcorn for it!
A must watch, must watch show!
Then it was "Fast and Furious 4" and lastly "Shinjuku Incident".
There is still a list of movies we are going to catch it soon! :)

Oh ya! Finally received call from SMU for interview.
Am so excited but at the same time worried, cause I had heard from many how tough the interview is.
Took half day leave already and pray hard that every thing goes well.

Pictures updates now!

11o4o9 - Phuture dancing away!

Drinking away.

The Rockers!

All of us!!

15o4o9 - At Dbl O party-ing away!

The similar couple wear except des & tracy.

The fun and laughter we had!

1 hunk vs. 4 babes!

1 babe vs. 4 hunks!

After Dbl O.

Inside and Outside of 7-11.

Hunks of the day night!

Babes of the night!

Group Picture!

The movies I caught!
That should be all for now and I'm sooooooo tired right now.
Tomorrow 0830am for me again. Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo!!! Super energetic. Hehex

    but i still tink is unhealthy lifestyle ba. =X
    but is great, still young to chiong! hehex take care wor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Thanks!

    But I just want to enjoy life when I still can! Living life to the fullest! :)

    You take care too wor! Grab the pictures from my FB for the time being then. Loves!

    ReplyDelete