It was absolutely a great meet up!
That silly boy of mine wants to follow and so he's the photographer of the day! Hee.
Initially, when shir and I thought lynn couldn't make it.
A message from her makes the day!
It was so so great that the three of us could meet up! :)
The plan of the day was to shop for my office wear.
We head down to town after our lunch and we accompany shir to paragon for her appointment.
After that it was time for me to shop, try and swipe.
Spend $111 at Osmose with one long sleeve shirt, one pants and one normal top.
Visited Tracy's shop and bought a satin tube top from her.
Then it was Red 2 for another office top.
Next they accompany me to Isetan to look for Grad Night dress.
Saw Fanny there and it was her birthday!
Fanny was suprise that the three of us still hang out together because we are Year one Sem one friends!
Hee.. Cause we put in effort for this friendship ma. :)
Bought a $73 dress for IS and it was a purple one.
I don't want black cause most of them will wear black.
And it was swipe swipe swipe using my visa card for the whole day!
Chill out at Starbuck after that and it was really tiring trying out so many clothes.
It's either too big or too loose for me.

Met up at Northpoint Swensen's for our late breakfast/lunch.
On the train to town.

In Paragon toilet.

We had fun doing this though it was embarassing!
Fang Ling and I. Hui Shi and Javier.

Over at Starbuck.
I like it soooooo much that my angels and boyfriend can get along so well!
All smiles/laughter!

Last but not least, Angels group photos!
Office Lady In Progress!
Wanted to get blazer for office wear.
Didn't manage to get one with Angels so the very next day, Javier brought me out.
It was another round of swiping which is bad but there's a limit to it and I know how to control it well.
Head over to Bugis and in less than 10 minutes stepping into there, I bought a necklace to suit the Grad Night dress, a handbag for my office wear.
Then it was over to G2000 for blazer and they were having this promotion - A Blazer and a matching skirt for just $99!
And so, I bought one set for myself.
Next we were near the men's section and so Javier bought himself a purple long sleeve shirt to go along with my purple dress for Grad Night.
And I believe we will be the only couple in purple and that's true!
And it was home sweet home for us after that. Thanks baby for the purple shirt :)
Next update on Grad Ceremony and Night and Party after that soon.
Now I'm going to get prepare and meet Tracy and BinBin for a PARTY SESSION!!
I'm seriously enjoying myself a lot these few days before I start work on 13th.
Good bye! :D
hey ger, send me those photos when u're free wor. =)
ReplyDelete