We have offically graduated on the eighth of april two thousand and nine.
During the grad ceremony, we got so nervous that we just speak to anyone that is sitting near you.
Help each other with the grad robe and calming each other down.
Like as if we knew each other long time ago.
Javier graduated in Business Application with Distinction and a SAP award.
I'm so proud of him my boy!
It was quite a busy day for us as we got to rush over to Suntec for our Grad night which started at 530pm when our Grad ceremony ends at 4pm.
Love the photo-taking session with all the lovely ones I knew in RP.
Cabbed back to Yishun with Vier and HuiShi.
Changed into our Grad outfits and cabbed down to Suntec.
The Grad Night sucks to the core!
The organizers sucks, the one in charge of the table seating sucks, everything sucks!
The MC sucks when she makes a "joke" regarding last round of buffet at only 7pm.
Like wth?! She makes a mistake and she regard it as a joke which no one else find it funny.
Luckily with the great friends around, it is enough.
We serious dont' need them AT ALL.
DBL O next with the lovely one and Shir's group of friends headed down too.
Finally I have the chance to club with her and I would love to have more.
Wearing the few inches high of heels to dance is so wrong.
Only managed to dance for a couple of hour and that's it.
The pain is too much for me to take and we rested till the rest are done.
Left at 245am and I left my handbag with Vanesa.
How careless was I!
Nevertheless, I love to club with my boy and my friends.

After Grad Ceremony.


All the lovely ones!
The video camera man asked us to wave to him!

Us. His mom. His auntie. My dad and mom.

Grad Night. We are the only couple in purple! :)

The lovely ones.

$38 for the above food. The great singer, Fanny (Year 1 Sem 1 classmates).
The BULLSHIT "FREE SEATING"!

The ones sitting with

Party session at DBL O.

I simply love to dance and drink with my MR. RED LOBSTER!
That's all! More pictures in FB! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment