Happy 25th Birthday Javier Love!!
Hope you enjoyed the three days long of birthday celebration!
The day before the actual day, the actual day and the day after!!
Time flies and it's going to be a year since we know each other.
Like you had said before, we're meant for each other, made for each other.
Baby, I love you.
The day before your actual day - Jurong Point.
Caught X-man before our dinner.

At Kushin-Bo.

Our selection of food.
Jav's fav - sashimi which he had went for at least three rounds of it.
And I'm beginning to like it.
On the actual day - At a restaurant recommended by colleague.
Had called up to make special arrangement with the boss :)
Before that, it was lunch with Javier's family at Northpoint. (Pictures with auntie janice)

Our yummy-licious food.

I love the happiness look on his face!

The special arrangement I had with the boss.
And I'm so glad he enjoyed it.

Javier. Elaine.
Happy Birthday love!
And today! The day after the actual day.
Pictures are all in Javier's phone!
Went to Lakeside for a swim.
Wanted to play the Lazy River and Wavepool but who knows it is under maintenance!
I'm sorry love! But hope you enjoyed the relaxing period we had over at the Jacuzzi!
These three days I had enjoyed a lot and hopefully you had enjoyed it too!
I love you.
Hey bunny..
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the arrangements.
Love them lots.
And love you more!
Happy birthday to javier. haha
ReplyDelete