Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates! Updates!


Finally completed the "thing" I had been busy with whenever I switch on my lappy.
Now it's time to do some serious update and get this place alive! :)

- 13 May at Breeks with Javier love.
Headed to Vivocity straight after work.
Baby love came down to my workplace to fetch me.
Admitted his handphone to LG hospital and it is still in there till now.
Dinner at Breeks and we ordered a lot compare to what we usually have - 2 main course.
This time we ordered 1 side dish (bake potato), 2 main course (Fish & Chips, Chicken patties) and 1 desert (Chocolate towery ice-cream? Can't remember the name).
Can't really remember if we still have anything else but I only know that it was super filling!
Home Sweet Home after that!

- 14 May at Woodlands Sakura (Daddy love birthday).
Happy Birthday Daddy Yee!!

Javier love met up with my family at home before they meet me up at B.V station.
Head straight down to Woodlands after that.
A rather long and squeezy journey but since sis recommend there, we give it a try.
A wide variety of choice and that baby love of mine is like usual, going for the sashimi for many rounds.
I'm falling in love with it too! All thanks to him!
Glad that all of us enjoyed it that night especially daddy and mommy!!

- 15 May at AMK Hub with Javier love.
Met Javier love and Jovan on the train towards AMK.
Decided to collect my VA membership card and walked around.
Wanted to see if there's any new collection up to my liking but no.
In the end continue to shop and found this lovely place - Mulan.
Bought 1 top and 2 bottom for $150 and became their member.
Then there was this AMK card for spending $20 in a receipt.
Collected it and I have THREE membership cards in one day 2 hours.
Dinner at MAC and it was over to Yishun.

- 16 May at NUS (Javier's NUS Luncheon).
Didn't manage to help mom at stall as I accompany Javier love to NUS together with auntie janice and his aunt.
After listening to all the presentation, I got a better understanding of what he will be facing/learning when he enters NUS.
I'm so happy and proud of him.
Hopefully he will get used to the new study environment soon.
2 months plus more to his first day of school.
Looking forward to it and at the same time, continuing cherishing the time we have now.
Am so glad that we are still inseperable till now.
All in all, adding up the days we didn't manage to meet up is still less than a week! :)
Thanks for all the effort my dear!

- 17 May at SC.
Totally sucks! I hate the attitude, the cocky manner I'm getting from ...
Seriously I think I can't take up this stress.
Thinking twice about this place.
Thanks dear for putting a smile on my face at the end of the night.

- 18 May at Causeway Point with Javier Love.
Caught "Angels and Demons" and it's a must watch + must watch movie!
Rating it 4.5 popcorns!
Javier is indeed clever to guess the ending right.
It is really unexpected.
Movie lasted for 2.5 hours and had our quick dinner at MOS.
Sent him off to work and it was home sweet home for me.

Recently feeling stressed and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
I want my tummy to get well soon! :(

Enough words! Pictures time!

Over at Sakura!

Given by boss then I pass it to Daddy!

Happy family!

Lovely dad and mom :)

My lovely ones!

Angels & Demons.
Off to bed soon! Goodnight everyone! Loves! :D

3 comments:

  1. Really inseparable. Everyday meet one another leh. *envy*

    hehe, get well soon! if not come my clinic see doctor (digestive) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the show is very hard to understand.. that wad i heard... a lot of sci stuff to understand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn - Hee... Good idea hor :)

    Lin - Haha.. You thought ma.. So i confirm with you lor. To me is worth the money to watch. Maybe it interest me. To others, maybe not. But for me.. it is understandable :)

    ReplyDelete