This week updates!
Didn't touch my lappy for two days.
Been sleeping either before 930pm or too tired/busy watching tv after work.
Trying my best to maintain my work-life balance. :)
Totally can't remember or any idea what had happened on monday. Opps!
Tuesday I was transfer to another team and this news made puipui and I teared.
I was really touched/sad when she asked where will I be sitting.
Aww... that is really sweet of her.
Her working style etc, I know her the best. Haha!
We have too many similarity!
Headed over to puipui house after work (unplanned).
Initally was to accompany her to meet her friends at West Coast Plaza at 8pm but we ends at 6pm so we decided to crash her house!
It was really fun at pui's place with all the laughter!
Wednesday was great but careless me forgot my handphone.
I was so excited over the Ikoi buffet at 7pm that I make sure I finish my work by 6pm.
On the dot, I rushed off and when I was arriving B.V, I realise I left my handphone in office.
No choice but to went back and end up cabbed back to Holland to fetch Javier then to Ikoi.
We were the first to reach and it has a pretty nice ambience.
Glad to know more of his friends and the meal was great!
We want more Sashimi! Haha!
Today (Thursday), I can't believe it was I saw puipui after I came out of the lift.
She was wearing the exactly same top as me! Haha!
Ended up the whole day, we kept hearing comments like "New uniform, Twins, etc."
Then puipui and I kept saying to keep 100 metres apart. Haha!
Luckily our style was different but many still realise it was the same top!
Okay. I must really admit we have lots of common and I'm happy about it!
Miss Tan... :)
Went to Vivo with Javier love after work to collect his handphone from LG hospital.
Caught "The Conspiracy" and I think you can watch only if you have either extra cash/time.
I still don't get the movie. Haha!
Tomorrow (Friday), I will be heading down to NAFA straight after work to support my lovely sis, Lynn-san for her grad show.
It is her big day and I know it's a must for me to be there! :)
I'm proud of you sis!
Pictures time!

Taken on 13th May at Breeks.
The top picture was his idea - my head with his body and my finger plus his finger forming a hand.

19th May at PuiSin's place.

20th May at Ikoi.

Yummy-licious food!


Great food, great mates!

Alson, Fyfy, Suet, Peggie, Javier and Elaine.

My twin in different style :)

The Conspiracy.
The time now is 105am and seriously I need to get to my bed now.
Am super duper tired.
More work awaiting for me tomorrow. Gambatteh!! Good night! :)
OMG SWEETIE, U ARE SO THIN!!! Comparing the same top u and ur colleague wearing.. Eat more and gain weight my dear, too thin liao, not nice!
ReplyDeleteHaha!! I'm trying my best to gain some weight already. Realise really a little too thin cos I'm having a hard time finding clothes for myself now. Thanks girl! No worries! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat! =) and is not a little, is a lot! i prefer what u used to be in year 1, must more nicer.
ReplyDelete