Friday after work as promised, went to NAFA for Khin's (lynn-san) grad show.
Luckily lin is able to join me for khin's grad show.
Met her at Tiong and dropped down at Bugis.
Initially, I always thought NAFA is at Bugis and we got lost.
Called lynn-san and she had to pick us up at "Guan Yi Miao".
Then i realised that we should had dropped down at Dhoby Ghaut instead.
I like her displayed work and I know that she had put in a lot of effort in it.
Feel so happy for her that she finally graduated and got her degree.
The most successful one among us :)
Went to PS after that and had dinner at lin's cousin's shop - Tea Cosy/ Ten Thousand Angels.
A cosy and nice ambience place.
And this is the first time in our 8 to 9 years of friendship and still counting on..
the most expensive meal we had.
Nearly to $100 bucks.
Usually we are always on budget or fast food. Haha!
As it was lynn-san and mine first day of that, we were a little unwell.
Lynn san followed us to holland and cabbed back while lin came over to my place cos she didn't want to go home early.
I apologise that I had to rest while lin was at my place cos I'm really uncomfortable.
First day always sucks.
Javier love came back at 10 plus or 11 while I was asleep.
Thanks for attending to lin on my behalf :)
Today after helping mom at stall, went to Bugis Iluma with Javier love.
Caught "Night at the Museum 2" and I find it nice.
As in it brings laughter to me.
So it is worth the money for some laugh!
Thanks love for accompany me down my tua tonight as I'm unable to attend next week due to Family day tickets at Wild Wild Wet and Aaron Kwok's concert!! :)
Home sweet home for me after our dinner and work for him.
Enjoy your mahjong tomorrow and hopefully big winning my dear!
Pictures!!

Over at NAFA - Lynn-san's Grad Show, Cradle.
Our group picture is in her camera.

At Tea cosy/ Ten Thousand Angels.

Khin (Lynn-san). Yu Lin. Elaine.

My lovely sisters and an enjoyable gathering!

Lynn-san super long and real eye lashes!

Baby and I in Iluma's lift.

A show that makes us laugh! :)
It's time for bed again and good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment