I have to learn to be smart but not selfish.
I wonder if my expectation for myself is too high or I'm close to being a perfectionist in work.
I realise that I do not and does not want to see any minor mistake make in my job.
I had been trying hard and doing my best in every single things I am suppose to do.
Now, I really realise that doing your part is not enough.
I really know it.
It's time to be smart and smart.
Thanks for all my lovely ones that is by my side today.
Miss tan, you had a hard time too.
Sorry that I'm weak and emotional.
Didn't expect myself to break down but I believe I/We will pull it through together.
Let's bites our lips and go through all these together.
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Love the shopping outing with Tricia, Kelly, Xueyun and Puisin (miss tan).
Manage to shop for covered shoes for tomorrow huge event but didn't manage to get a green shirt for the dress code.
Thanks xueyun for willing to lend me hers :)
Green is really a hard colour to find.
And the happening at Thai Express is really an unforgettable one! :)
The one and only picture!!

Bought this pair of heels in black.
Was trying to be funny.
Wearing one pink and one white heels really match my top and skirt.
And it matches my handbag and phone too! Hee :)
Good night everyone!
Oh ya!! Got one big big BIG news to share!!
Baby love has changed his shift from night to morning!!
Which means other than having the chance of going to work together, we will have more time for us!
I love you lots! :)
PS: Joanna the bullying stated that today (27o5o9) will offically be the "Bullying Day" for some reason. Hee.. Only the bullies (bullVIER, bullYING, bullYEE) knows! :)
I believe everyone wants no mistakes in whatever they do (including you), so you are not over perfectionist. =)
ReplyDelete