This is one of the reason for my lack of updates.
Cause I would rather use those time to just sit beside him and enjoy the moment :)
K-box Session on Friday, 29o5o9 with the Balls!
Went to Clementi K-box with the Balls right after work.
Puisin (meatball), Xueyun (snowball) and Kelly (golfball).
We were high to the max and I simply love the dancing session with them at k-box.
Till now, I can still remember the expression of kelly and puisin when I was trying to dance near them :)
At first, we sang those emotional songs then dunno when/how/why, it was time to get high.
And we began to select those party songs and we got really high!
Thanks balls! You girls make my day and
Love the conversation we had for that night.
Really didn't expect us from a "Hi-Bye" relationship to everything we can talk under the sun :)

The lovely balls enjoying the great night.

I still believe that it is fate that brought us together :)
Aaron Kwok De Show Reel World Tour Live Concert 2oo9 on Saturday, 30o5o9 with LOVE.
Was exhausted after helping mom out at stall.
End up didn't went to Wild Wild Wet and I'm glad I manage to nap before Javier love and I went to catch Aaron Kwok's concert.
I was soooooo excited as it was the first concert I'm attending.
A bit "mountain tortoise" I know. Haha!
Did a check and I'm glad that our seats was not those $88 one but rather the $188 ones!
Glad that the seats was a good one as it wasn't too high up/far from the stage.
Managed to capture a lot of Aaron Kwok's pictures and video and I truly enjoyed it a lot a lot just like how much Javier love enjoyed.
Pictures will be up in facebook soon!
Quoted from my lovely Javier:
"Anyway, for the concert, I think it is rather successful especially with the nothing less than IMPRESSIVE stage. Apart from its rotating capabilities, it can transform into another stage we will as elevate like a lift in it. You just have to see it for yourself.
Songs are very nice too, with his first Catonese song and Mandarin song on the list as well. 2 rounds of encore but disgraces with 2 groups of wrong pronounciating audience. One group shouted “on-core” and the other “en-core”.
The re-appearance of Aaron Kwok for the 2 encores were not much of a surprise as the indoor stadium was still dimmed after the parting words and emotionally goodbyes.
For an over 40 year old man, belonging to the reign of the Four Heavenly Kings, I have to say that he’s really well maintained and looks as charming.
We then wrapped up the night with a late dinner at Mr. Bean’s and Terminator Salvation at The Cathay."


Before the concert begins. The ticket and Us!

The lozenges given to us. Our seats and us! :)
WAH.. think i am more mountain turtle.. coz i had never go concert b4 :(
ReplyDeleteyo taitai....hows working life?haha
ReplyDeletehaha.. what taitai.. how i wish i'm one.. hee..
ReplyDeleteworking life okay lor.. i still prefer study and i'm going to study!! wahaha!! someone going NS real soon!! :)
haha ya lo...2more days...wish wo gd luck wor...hehe....where u going study?
ReplyDelete