I had my best experience at Sentosa this weekend.
Javier's company had an event held for 3 days 2 nights at Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Resort and I was invited too!
This is my THIRD time attending their event and I'm loving it!
Friday straight after work, rush home and met dear.
Change and head down together to meet the rest at Habourfront.
Had our dinner and took the bus in.
The place was great and we have the best room!
4 rooms in total and the surprise went well!
Am happy for both WeiJian and Alice :)
So sweet and Javier love, I want too! Haha!
Didn't stayed overnight as I got to help mom next morning.
Saturday afternoon, head down to Harbourfront and took the monorail in.
Took cab down to the resort as he had an interview session.
Stayed in the room with Alice and friends while dear is at the interview with Weijian and Calvin.
When all is done, head down to the beach with Alice, Janice, Sharon, Felicia, SK, Ziling and Jason.
Played ball game and frisbee before they are done.
Had lots of fun and I didn't realise that I enjoy that much under the sun.
When Javier love, Wei Jian and Calvin join us, the game is getting more fun!
We even played soccer and dog-and-bone.
Tiring, hot, tanned but it was fun!
Javier love even took me to the beach for a stroll :D
Head back to the hotel and bathe!
Rest and watch tv while waiting for the rest who are in the meeting.
Finally at 6pm, we had our first meal - Zi Cha at Koufu.
18 of us sat together and it feel so cosy :)
After dinner, all of us went back and rest for a while before the party start!
It was a farewell for Yew Wai and we played their usual game again, the 终极密码.
2 vodka, 2 red wind, half dozen of Heinken, Coke, Sprit, Lemonade, Orangejuice and Greentea.
Javier love's face is gone after 1 glass even after I had helped him drank!
He become the red lobster again!
And lousy me, actually counted the wrong number on the dice. Haha!
Drank at least 3 cups of mixer, I think.
Surprisingly no one is down.
Ben sent us home after that as I need to help mom on Sunday.
Had Hans' before we went home. On Friday night, Javier love and I had Hans' too!
We are getting so fat now! Haha!
This morning when I wake up to help mom, my whole body is cramp especially my legs!
Have not been doing sport for a long time but I still think it is worth it cause I really love the games!
Back dated post - Thursday (25o6o9)
Javier love and I head down to Jurong Point after work.
Had our dinner and he suggested to watch movie.
When we checked the timing and show, it was all Transformer and it is either sold out or selling fast.
Javier told me he is confident of getting the middle row and not the first two rows.
The reason being, he had already booked the tickets online my silly boy!
And the movie is great! Thanks dear!
Enjoyed these few days and I'm so glad that I'm able to attend Cashrun event with you and all the little things you had done for me.
Looking forward to next Tuesday!
Finally a off day for me and you.
Love you Jav!
Pictures up next time!
Doing a update while waiting for my Javier love to wake up from his nap! Loves!
i went to sentosa on wednesday. 4 days before u. HAHA!
ReplyDeletebut there was no sun when i went there. =((
Haha!! So you like sun too? Let's go together one day leh! It has been months since we last met and you are going to start school soon. CAN WE MEET?!!!!
ReplyDeleteDun gei gei never reply my comment! :P