Javier love and I had our off day yesterday and early morning he went off to NUS for his medical check up while I'm still in bed.
Woke up at ten to prepare and received his message to ask me to meet him at my void deck.
When I opened my door, he caught me with surprise by appearing in front of my gate with a bouquet of roses. *sweet*
Head down to Vivocity to watch "Drag me to hell".
Finally we are able to use our complimentary tickets.
The show is scary yet predictable.
Javier love managed to predict the follow part as usual hence it isn't as scary as it is.
Had hotdog combo during the show and it was our breakfast.
The following program of the day was "Underwater World" as I had mentioned to him the day we went to Rasa Sentosa.
Two tickets cost us nearly $50 bucks and we were in there for half an hour only. Haha!
The tickets includes Dolphin Lagoon but there were timing for the show.
Initially, we wanted to watch the 530pm show but somehow, plans always change! :)
As it was only 330pm when we were out from Underwater World, we went to Koufu to have the western food that I wanted to have that time when we were at Sentosa with his colleagues.
Shared a plate of grilled chicken and that's our lunch.
Next we took both Beach Trams.
First we took the Green Beach Tram that head towards Dolphin Lagoon, next we changed to the Purple Beach Tram which lead us to Siloso Beach.
At first, I thought he wanted me/us to have a feel on it and I didn't really expect he had something up his sleeves.
When we reached the Siloso Beach Resort, he told me to drop down as he need to use the Restroom.
Of course I believed him as the ride was long and I wanted to use it too.
When I came out from the restroom, he was nowhere to be seen.
I tried to shout into the Gents a couple of times and even had a worker to help me.
Finally I called him and he told me to take the lift to level 8.
So that was his plan!
Took the lift and up I go to level 8.
When the door opens, I saw him standing there without his bag.
He led me to room 820 and while walking there, we looked down and saw the big, long pool!
I was totally touched when he opened the door.
The bed was decor with a big heart shape and I LOVE U using rose petals.
I am totally lost for words and I'm really really touched!
Thanks for all these surprise.
He brought me up to the second level which only our level has as level 8 room has the access to roof-top Jacuzzi.
The day before he told me he will bring me to the roof-top to see stars but I did not expect him to book a room with roof-top access plus Jacuzzi to see stars!
Am overjoyed!
As it is still early for dinner time, we decided to go for a swim instead of going to the Dolphin Lagoon.
That silly boy of mine brought my bikini along!
Went for a dip and I loved it!
While resting in the pool, Javier love told me this:
"I can't bring you to Maldives, so I bring you here."
Oh my god!! Siloso Beach Resort is so much like Paradise and I'm already so glad to be there!
One night stay in Siloso Beach Resort is twice the amount in Rasa Sentosa!
That silly boy of mine!
I had once mentioned to him that I would like to have honeymoon in Maldives and he actually remember that!
I really love Siloso Beach Resort so much so much!
It really makes me feel like living in Paradise, making me feel so much like a princess :)
Head back to our room at around 6 to 6plus and prepared for our dinner.
Javier love brought me to Braise at Palawan and it's a super high class place.
Love the ambience and the meal and one of the dishes in our meal was Escargot!
I can't believe I ate that! Google it if you don't know what it is!
Oh my god! My dear didn't tell me before I ate that!
Thanks baby for the meal.
Back to our 802 at 9plus and it was time for our Jacuzzi!
Watched channel 8 and U while waiting for the water to be filled.
Under the star, in the Jacuzzi, it was totally ROMANTIC!
I love you JAVIER!
Woke up this morning at 9am to prepare and had our complimentary buffet breakfast at level 1.
Had a filling breakfast cum lunch and head back for a quick nap before we check out.
Woke up at around eleven plus to twelve and walked to the reception which is really far.
Really enjoyed the stay after all.
Head back to work in the afternoon and same goes for Javier love.
We enjoyed our one day and a half day and both of us still have work on our mind.
Was so tired when I reached work today.
Should have one day off instead of half day.
Anyway, I still pull it through..Work aside..
Just want to say, I love the plan you had for us.
I love the roses you gave me.
I love the hand made card you had for me.
I love the resort you booked for us.
I love the dinner you made me tried.
I love the pool we both swim in.
I love the hammocks we both lies in.
I love the way we look at stars.
All in all my dear Javier,
I just want to let you know that I LOVE YOU! :D
Pictures next time round.
Just a preview first.
PS: Baby spent 1/3 of his salary just for this day. Thank Javier love!
SUPER SWEET!!! envy leh and happy for u too.
ReplyDeletesweet!!
ReplyDeletethat time I go, no jaccuzi one.
the swimming pool quite nice right..haha
Wa... Both of us went b4.. I haven.
ReplyDeleteShir - He booked the last level as in level 8, one floor below the roof so there is jaccuzi :) and yeah! The swimming pool soooooo nice!
ReplyDeleteLynn - Haha.. is both of you instead of both of us :) Take good care of your health, okay? Loves