Saturday, July 25, 2009

Party tonight!

Javier love went to old Turf City for Soccer while I'm heading down to Rebel with the Balls tonight after tua!
Hopefully I will not get too high and lose my image again! Ha!
Miss Tan, your wish will come true tonight! :)

Yesterday at work, hit my head against the edge of the metal thingy.
Now my head is out of shape with that bumpy thing on my head.
Legs bitten by the bugs under my table.
It's time to do some cleaning at my desk.
I need to be neat!

Mahjong at Xueyun house till twelve and I'm the biggest loser.
Worst still, I missed the part when my "boyfriend- Knight" shut down! Humpf!
Next time when Kelly is back, we shall play it at my house on Sunday! :)

Need to do some work again.
With Monsters around, work is never ending for me.
Wish me luck.
I miss helping out Puisin, it is getting so stressful now.
I still enjoy going to work with the fun people there but seriously I hope the workload will lessen.
Time to start. Goodbye!

edited at 26o7o9, 1825.
Because of the verification work I had yesterday, I only managed to complete it at 9pm and had no chance to touch my dinner.
And because of that work, I didn't manage to go my tua as it will be super rush for me to go there then to meet Puisin again at 10pm.
Puisin fetch me at 1030pm and it was Rebel after that.
Party like a rock star!

2 comments:

  1. "Work is indeed stressful but learn to love the stress as you will feel more responsible and useful when doing your work" quoted from my Clinic manager.

    I somehow agree with it, but do handle ur stress well, dun fall sick ah! If yes, take med. Take Good Care, Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! At first I read I thought you so pro to come out with such sentence.. Then you said quote from your CM, I was like "Chey" Haha! But still meaningful!

    Thanks girl! Love you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete