Monday, July 13, 2009

Happening Lifestyle!

Wanted to upload tons of pictures taken but blogger keeping prompting the error page to me!
Has been trying since last week till now.
Decided not to wait and blog about my happening week.

Orientation Day - o6o7o9 (Monday)
Due to H1N1, my orientation in May was postpone to July.
Attended the orientation on Monday and Tuesday, finally a break from work but the talks were way too many!
Almost fell asleep a few times and get to make new friends again!
I think making new friends is the best part of orientation.

Wala Wala with the Balls and Jess - o7o7o9 (Tuesday)
Tuesday orientation ends early for me.
Went home to wait for my dear balls to finish work at 6pm.
Their meeting ends at 7pm and I finally get to meet them at 730pm together with Jess.
Went to Wala Wala at Holland Village.
Finally got the chance to go there.
A nice place to chill and we get to see someone proposing! So sweet!
Drank beer and Lychee Martini.
Played "Five-Ten", "oo7" and "青蛙跳下水".
Chill till 11pm and it was home sweet home as we still need to work the very next day.
Enjoyed the great night with them!

Zouk with Tracy, Bin, Kaile and Brenda - o8o7o9 (Wednesday)
After work went over to Yishun to meet dear.
Prepared and went to meet the babes at around 9plus.
Took a cab and the driver does not know the direction from Yishun to Khabit.
Then I almost met with a car accident with this driver.
Finally able to fetch Tracy and Brenda and the taxi driver don't even know where is ZOUK.
Luckily we got Aaron on the line to give us direction.
Reached Zouk and met up with Binbin and Kaile.
It was finally Ladies night for us.
All ladies and we drank and dance till 3plus in the morning.
It was a fabulous night with them although there's wolfs everywhere! Haha!

Rest day - o9o7o9 (Thursday)
Thursday was a rest day for me after all these night.
Was super tired and I fell asleep straight after dinner that night.

Bugis trip with Puisin and Tricia - 1oo7o9 (Friday)
During work, heard from colleagues that it would be better if we wear International costumes for our D&D as that was the theme for the night.
Since our boss is so encouraging, Puisin, Tricia and I went to PA at King George Road to rent costumes.
Took a cab there and the ride was awful!
It was so bumpy that made me giddy and almost vomited in the cab!
I always met such weird driver when I'm with Puisin!
Puisin rented a Kimono and I wanted to rent too.
But was thinking that since I had spent $100+ over my cheongsum during CNY and I had only worn once, why not wear it again.
So the idea of renting a costumes was off my mind.
Went off to Bugis after she rented.
Had dinner with them at MOF and it was Puisin's treat!
Chit chatted over the dinner and went off to J.Co and continue to chat.
Discussed about D&D, the dressing, the time to meet, the hair to set, etc till 11plus and it was home sweet home for us!

Company's D&D and Rebel - 11o7o9 (Saturday)
After helping mom at stall, rush home to get prepared.
Headed over to FEP with Javier to look for Tracy - my make up artist.
Brought a dress and a belt from her shop for the night after D&D.
Thanks babe was the make-up.
I can really feel the effort you put in for me as I felt great that day!
After making up, rush down to Raffles Place to meet Puisin then to City Hall to meet Tricia and Agnes.
Went to Raffles City ladies to change.
After we change into our kimono/cheongsum/spanish wear, everyone in the ladies was looking at us.
Puisin set my hair for me and I totally love my hair so much!

Set off to Raffles Convention Hall and it was so grand!
The emcee for the night was Grumit Singh and he is humorous!
Almost all the staffs participate in international costumes.
Egyptian, arab, knights, nyonya, malay, chinese, european and more!
The night was great and my friend, Kereen won 2nd prize for the lucky draw!
A 3d2n to HongKong! Javier love said why I was not the one? Wahaha!

Danced at the dancefloor with two doctors and one nurse when the dinner ended.
Met Xueyun at 1130pm and off we go, with Bobby (Robert 菜头) and Puisin.
I called Bobby-菜头 cause he is treating us for the night!
Headed to Rebel and met up with Lyna, Hong Kun and friends, Tracy, Aaron, Jialu and friends.
Bobby open a Chivas for us while Tracy and friends opened Chivas too.
Dance with the girls and played "Five-ten" with the rest.
The game was fierce as more join in.
Very fast, a few begin to gone.
At about 3am, I also about to gone but I'm not.
Only feeling high and i keep falling down cause my heels too high.

Thanks to everyone who shown concern to me.
I think this is the only night that I behave like this.
Total no image already. Keep falling down and got no strength at all.
But I am totally aware of what is going on all the time.
Just because my heels is too high! Haha!
I still love the night so much! Home sweet home at 430am and thanks to Puisin and Bobby who send and carry me back home!
*I'm not drunk, just that I'm too weak to walk* Hee..

Dating with Javier love - 12o7o9 (Sunday)
Managed to wake up to help mom early in the morning.
Was feeling really bad.
Vomited and feeling really giddy but still, I managed to survive helping mom and went back to sleep after work at 33opm.
Wanted to wake up at 4pm to look for Javier love at Yishun but was simply too tired.
Slept till 6pm then I managed to wake up and cabbed down to look for him, cause I miss him too much! Hee..
Went to the Pasang Malam and he bought a burger for dinner while I bought takoyaki for dinner.
Can't eat much these day. Since last friday I suppose.
Enjoyed the simple night with him :)

Dinner with the Musketeers - 13o7o9 (Monday)
Finally able to meet up with my lovely musketeers - Emily and Samantha.
The last time we are always able to meet up every sunday during work but now all has resigned, it is hard to arrange a time.
Am so glad that we met up for dinner tonight with Emily, Samantha and Andy and my Javier love.
Thanks Andy for the treat and I love the catch up with Samantha and Emily.
Would be meeting real soon again when Samantha give brith end of this month or first week of august! :)

Finally finish updating my happening lifestyle for this one week but am still unable to upload ANY pictures!
Am super duper sad.
Will do something about it soon and upload my pictures!
Apologise for the wordy post but I still feel so loved and happy after typing all these out!
I LOVE MY BF, MY FRIENDS and MY LIFE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment