Was on MC this Tuesday and did not went to work.
Slept till 3plus in the afternoon and I felt so much better.
Guess I had a too happening week previously that's why I fell sick.
Met up with my Angels on Thursday, 16o7o9.
Went to CCK Lot 1 New York New York for dinner.
Javier love joined us too.
Had a great catch up and took many pictures all with shir.
Will update once I receive it from her.
Talked about work, love and life! Love them to bits!
Accompany Puisin to staff clinic on Friday.
Followed her in while she consult the doctor.
After asking about her bodyaching and so, I heard her asking about the side effect after drinking alcohol.
I find the side effect similar to mine and I was shocked that she felt the same as me.
When the consultation ends, I asked her about it then I realised she was actually asking on my behalf as she is very worried about my condition.
Haha! That silly meatball! Thanks and I appreciated it a lot a lot!
I'm really well! All those drinking is nothing to me and I'm used to my sensitive tummy already!
Thanks girl!
Watch "绝对男友 - Absolute Boyfriend" with Javier love last night.
Cried throughout the show although not very sad, my tears still drop at the touching part.
Even when the show ends, I still cant stop thinking about it.
Totally in love with the show.
Am super sad that it is the last episode next week and "Knight" is going to shut down :(
I'm still very in love just that the show is so nice that made me tear.
Pictures time! From Zouk to D&D to Rebel!

My hot clubbing babes!

Having fun at the dance floor!

Dancing all night long!

Our favourite Jargabomb!

My favourite picture of the night!
D&D - International Costumes.

Me and Puisin. Puisin and Sock Hia. Tricia and I.
Joann and I. Puisin and Tricia. Me and Faith.

Miss tan and me!
Gurmit Singh and the talentine!
Nice costumes spotted.
Finale of the night!
Having so much fun with it!
Our tickets!
Still having fun!
On the dancefloor with nurses and doctors!
With Miss Tan at the entrance :)
Over at Rebel after D&D!
Bobby the Robert paying drinks for us!
Puisin and I. Over at the dancefloor!
Us. Chiva and Jargabomb!
That's all for the update! Time for bed!
Good night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment