Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Goodbye Kelly! Plus Updates!

Currently uploading the pictures taken at Siloso Beach.
Didn't realise that I manage to took 300+ of pictures during that one and a half day! Ha!
Updates in the meantime!

Tampines Mall and Tampines One with Love - o5o7o9 (Sunday)
Javier love was on duty for work that day and we met after I'd helped out at mom's stall.
Headed down to Tampines to take a look at Tampines One as I had never been there before.
Helped dad to check out some stuffs at HELLO shop and brought two cakes from the Hokkaido Fair recommend by love.
Then we went to Tampines One.
Walked around and ended up at "Say Cheese" for dinner.
A good cum bad experience though.
Good in the service, but the food I order was a bit tough for me to bite.
Home sweet home after that.

Home-y Day - o4o7o9 (Saturday)
Was home almost the whole day with love except morning to afternoon when I was helping mom and at night when I was down at Tua.
Was late for Tua due to the dinner with love at HANS dinner.
Godfather told me not to be late the next time.
It's for my own good. Okay, I'll try my best :)
Next week not going as I will be having my company's D&D dinner! :)

Kelly Farewell Party - o3o7o9 (Friday)
Saddening but it's the fact.
Kelly's internship has come to an end after 8 weeks.
Am so glad that I had took the initiative to ask her out for lunch after 擦肩而过 with her a few times.
She has been a great help to everyone in my team and miss tan's team.
I love the companionship I had with her in the xx room, I love the companionship working with her.
I love the way we teased at each other, I love the way we sing when we talk.
I will always miss those good old days and the balls really click well with her.
Love the present she had made and brought for us!

Went to Clementi K-box after work.
That's was where we had our first outing too.
Sang and dance as usual.
Thanks Miss Tan for bringing her polaroid along! Love those pics!
Sang and dance till 11pm, went to look around for a place to chat.
Didn't want to sit at the coffee-shop, so we ended up at a bench.
Chit chat till 3am then it was home sweet home.
Love my girls dearly!
Keep in touch kelly! Enjoy the cambodia trip and all the best for your studies and future!

Preparation for Kelly's Present - o1o7o9 (Wednesday)
Went to IMM with Xueyun and Puisin after work.
Had our dinner together at BK and for the sake of xueyun, miss tan is willing to have fast food with us!
After dinner, went to get the stuffs to make Kelly's present.
Shop around and took a cab home together with miss tan.
The cab driver we met is super freaky plus he's having some bad flu bug!
Was so worried about miss tan as I drop down first.
Glad that she reached home safe and sound.
Love the outcome of the present we had for her.
Thursday after work was home sweet home at Yishun.
With no lappy and only me to accompany him :)

Pictures time!
Rasa Sentosa!


The surprise!

Sweetness in the air!

The surprise that went well and US!

Vodka of the night.

Lovely ones!

All ready for the beach!

Green in action!

Siloso Beach Resort!

Us at underwater world.

Still at underwater world.

The surprise for me!

Sweet sweet love!

Walking around Siloso Beach Resort!

At Braise for dinner.

The yummylicious dinner with Escargot!

More pictures to be updated! Time for bed now!
And I still didn't managed to upload my pictures in facebook!
Goodnight everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment