Thursday, July 23, 2009

Angels, Virus and Steamboat!

Great start of the week - 2oo7o9 (Monday)

End work at 630pm and decided to leave with Lynn.
On my way there, she told me she's still on duty, hence decided to wait for her outside her clinic.
From then till 7plus, I did not receive any more msg from her.
Then I was so afraid that she had left without me.
Finally at about 730pm, I saw her walking out.
Was so happy to see her!
Went home together and had a heart to heart talk with her.
Knowing that she was down recently, I get to know more after the conversation.
My dear girl, we are always here for you.
Like I had always say, I'm just a call away :)
Everything will be fine and we should really meet up often!

Sickness, Chased Home, Steamboat plus Mahjong - 22o7o9 (Wednesday)

Had already been unwell from Monday.
Down with bad flu plus runny nose plus sore throat.
Then it got really bad on Wednesday morning when there is blood.
Thanks to Puisin and Xueyun for acc-ed me to the staff clinic.
Was given two days MC and had to put on the mask.
Boss kept chasing me home from 9plus till meeting over at 12.
Then I was out for lunch with Puisin and Xueyun.
And I return back to office for work.
Boss chased me home again at 2pm then again at 4pm.
Finally after all these chasing, I left office at only 530pm. Haha!
Was supposed to end work at 6pm but they still want me to leave early to rest.
And they do not want to see me tomorrow as I was given 2 days MC.

I think that I'm not that sick as I'm not having fever and I still can take it.
Went to meet Javier love after that.
Head down to Taka to get gift for Tracy's invitation to her house and Aaron farewell to Army gift.
Javier love suggested to get Aaron sunblock so when he is out of camp, he will not be super tan.
What a great idea!
Reached Tracy's house at 8pm.
Lyna and Hong Kun was there already.
At around 8plus, Fenpei came, then Kaile and Binbin came.
The last to arrive is Edmund.

Played with Tracy's Waffles and Surply together with love.
Had a mahjong game before Hong Kun and Lyna left.
Watched tv while the rest is still eating then the mahjong session started at 11plus.
Played till 2plus with Kaile, Aaron and Tracy.
Javier love helped me throughout the game.
Melvin came over at 2plus to replace Javier love and I.
Watched the SCV show till 3am then we left.
Walked from Khatib back to Yishun and my poor love had to work next morning.

Resting well at home - 23o7o9 (Thursday)

Right now I'm resting well at home with some work with me.
Am going to start working after this post.
Hopefully able to catch a movie with Javier love later.
Finally it's FRIDAY tomorrow!
Mahjong with the balls and party on saturday!
Time to start my work! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment