Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lost in time!

Finally I am BACK!!
Was either too tired (as usual) or do not want to touch my lappy cause I want to spend my time more worthwhile with LOVE!
Poor boy of mine had to stayover at his company tonight as he got tons of work to complete and hence, here I am!
Hasn't been updating for half a month and I'm sure this is going to be a long post!

This was taken around the previous post period but had forgotten to post it and so here it is.
My dearie boy and I finally had pizza hut after our graduation.
Still remember those good old days where the BULLIES (Joanna, Javier and Me) always had our meal there.


Swensen's with Javier love and Joey - 13o6o9 (Saturday)
Since we had a $10 voucher given on Javier love's birthday, I decided to spend it on that day.
Joey tagged along with us and since I had that $10 voucher on my mind, we ordered a lot of food.
End up, the total bill was $70 plus.
Super not worthwhile cause we are saving money for FUTURE! :)

Us at Swensen's Holland Village.
With us and only us at level 2.
As if Javier love has booked the whole place :)
With one waiter serving us and having the whole place to us only.

Last Day at SC - 14o6o9 (Sunday).
It was finally my last day of work at SC and it was offically my one year of service over there.
Was surprise with the new guideline of handling H1N1 cases when I reached work and I thought I would not have to be involve in it.
Who knows, towards the end of my shift, something happened and yes, it was that.
As such, I'm able to leave earlier but was super worried about the result.
Luckily I got no call the next day which means I'm safe :)
Took a couple of pictures with my colleages but all pictures are in LOVE's phone.

Tricia's Birthday Celebration - 16o6o9 (Tuesday)
Had a surprise birthday celebration for our dearest Tricia.
Went over to De-coder at Clementi after work.
Before that, bought her flowers during lunch.
As mentioned, it was a surprise celebration and so Tricia does not know.
Faith, Agnes, Kelly and I took Faith's car and head over to De-coder first while the rest took their own sweet time to come down with Tricia.
This is for us to buy time to plan with the in-charge at De-coder.
When arrived, we played games like "Ugly Dolls" which is SUPER FUN, "Jurassic Park" which is SUPER FUN too and "Taboo".
And in such games, there is bound to be punishment which Puisin, Jaddine and I had gone through.
Seriously enjoyed the whole night till they are about to close then it was time for surprise.
The workers took out the flowers we bought and a cake and walked towards our desk with us singing loudly the birthday song.
I know Tricia was damn touched! Awww :)

The games. The flower. The punishments.
Tickle - Puisin. Shout - Elaine. Intro - Jaddine.

Having fun!

The babes!
Front row from left: Jaddine. Tricia. Agnes. Puisin. Elaine.
Last row from left: Xueyun. Faith. Kelly.

Movie date with Javier Love - 17o6o9 (Wednesday)
Wanted to watch "The taking of Pelham 123" at 655pm but the traffic does not allow me to catch that.
I tried my best to leave on the dot but still the traffic at that time was bad and we ended up going back to Yishun with plan B.
Javier love suggested watching "Land of the Lost" at 9plus together with his brother as mummy does not want to tag along.
It was a funny show and I find this movie is just for laugh :)

Embarrassing Bad Fall - 18o6o9 (Thursday)
Had a super bad fall in my office at even before 930am.
Like I had only start work for one hour then had this bad fall.
I fell in front of my team which contains a group of 5 people outside my room.
Everyone was there when I fell and it was super embarrassing.
I Everyone seriously do not understand how did my fall turn that bad.
It is just a carpet. The only answer they had was "My skin is not thick."
One of my collegue kept emphasing how heartache she is to see my fall but at the same time, she was laughing the loudest. (-_-")
She is also the one who did my dressing for me using the expire saline wash and hence I forgave her laugher.
We only know that saline wash is expire only after she wash it for me.
So I forgive her :)
The dressing was so big that when I walked around the hospital, people were glancing at my knees. *embarrassing moment*

It looks worst than this.

Javier side Father's Day Celebration - 18o6o9 (Thursday)
On the very day of my fall, we had dinner with Javier love family plus relative.
Am glad with the love and concern from them and the dinner was full full full especailly when I had Javier love who do the job while I eat.
As in helping me to deal with crabs and lots :)
Didnt took pictures at all cause I was too hungry to think about it :)

Lunch time at Staff Canteen - 19o6o9 (Friday)
As Kelly is leaving us soon, in another one week due to an end of her intership, we tried to leave as much memories as possible and so the following pictures.

Kelly the wrestler. Puisin the Mr. Impossible. (OMG she got too many nicks). Xueyun and I.

Angels Outing - 2oo6o9 (Saturday)
Finally caught up with my angels.
Met in the evening as I was helping out mom at stall earlier on.
Wanted to try Sizzler as Lynn got voucher but the food was too expensive with very little varieties, we decided to head over to Pasta de Wakura at Marina Square.
It was indeed a great choice with yummylicious food plus good waiter. Haha!
Wanted to watch Hannah Montana after dinner but no longer available.
Went to those catch soft toys machines instead and we went crazy over it.
Or is it only me? Haha!
I am just not satisfied that we always almost almost. Haha!
In the end, we spend 10 bucks for 10 little small ones :)
Better than initially where we spent 10 bucks for 5 little small ones.
We manage to get 10 due to some reasons :)
When we tried to catch the bigger one, we only decided to try once and since we failed, we just stood there and see. Haha.
Never did we expect, got people willing to help us catch for free.
But there's no such things as free, as we almost got a hard time from getting away :)
Enjoyed the great night with my angels! Thanks!

While waiting for a seat at Pasta De Wakura and our food.

After dining!

Our harvest! :)

Romantic Date with Javier Love at Marina Barrage - 21o6o9 (Sunday)
It is the FIRST sunday we had ever since I quit SC.
Javier love decided to go romantic with me and we worn the clothes that his friend, Panda bought for us - a couple tee.
Baby love suggested Marina Barrage to date and it was a wise choice.
It was really a nice place and we managed to find a good spot to rest our feet, looking at people flying their kites, children playing, family gathering and couple dating like us!
Had fun exploring the place and I'm so glad that we both enjoyed that day.

The view we had upon arriving.

The beautiful scenery and us with the picture taken with strong winds.

Doing our part for the environment :)

At the bridge and our couple tee :)

Movie date with Javier Love - 22o6o9 (Monday)
Overslept but never late for work.
What's worst - I did not bring my wallet and only realise it after I had chase the staff bus.
Bad start of the day but it all went great after that.
Laughter with my crazy colleagues during lunch.
Sweet Javier love went home to take my wallet after his work and meet me at BV.
Head down to Causeway point and managed to catch the movie on time.
Watch "The taking of Pelham 123" which is very very nice!
I totally like the plot and the climax is there!
Walked around the pasar malam before we home sweet home.
Enjoyed his accompany as always :)

The movies we had watched.
Next will be "Drag me to hell" and "Transformer".

This whole post took me almost 2 hours to complete.
You don't have to read this at all as this is all for my memories and just memories :)
Time check - 150am.
I miss you my dear. Hope work is doing fine for you now.
Will be crashing my bed soon. Good night!

5 comments:

  1. I read I read!!
    hahaha..
    & I like the song Just Dance, by Lady gaga.
    Was listening to her songs on imeem website just now:)

    Hugs*
    take care of ur wounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fall looks like my previous fall in school. remember.. i fell on carpet too and i had bad cuts and my hands n legs had bad scratches made by the carpet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. shir - Haha!! Yeah! Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm :D Thanks!


    BullYing - Haha!! Ya.. guess the impact super huge. If not my knees wont look so bad. Clumsy us! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady gaga got mani songs nice :))

    nvr mention about meeting me? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opps! Sorry :( Left that out as it was a quick dinner! :D

    ReplyDelete