blog about so many so many stuffs!
But I'm so tired and lazy.
I really do want to update all the happening I had with my Javier Love, the BALLS and about my orientation!
I have yet to upload the videos I had took at Aaron Kwok's concert.
It is so nice so nice despite it had been a week!
I really want to blog about HAPPINESS!
- Movies watched: "Monsters & Aliens" and "Ghost of the girlfriends past"
- Movies I want to watch: "Drag me to hell" (with complimentary tickets), "The taking of Pelham 123" and "Hannah Montana The Movie"!
- I enjoyed my 2 days orientation at HORTPARK and I love making new friends!
- HORTPARK is truly a nice place and I'm going to bring love there one day!
- I love the way the BALLS welcome me back to work!
- I do not love working OT but I love the working companion I had to work OT with me!
- Till now, I really believe in my saying - "Once OT, always OT" :(
Nevertheless, I still enjoyed every single moment I had with all my love ones!
You're still the greatest my Javier love, especially those plans that came out from your mouth yesterday evening.
I love you :)
PS: Sunday is my last day at Silvercross! Woohoo~ After that, Sunday will offically be our day! One more day added for dating! I love! :)
Means you'll control your blog shopping habits? Haha..
ReplyDelete