I can't believe that I'm soooooo tired last night that I had open up my blog and create a new post page, then I fell asleep without typing a single alphabet in it.
Wanted to update about Angels' Dinner and Sweet sweet love.
Had dinner with the Angels after work.
Met up at PS and we walked around before deciding on what to eat.
Chit chatted a lot and I really love it lots!
Javier came to join us after our dinner and he brought along the gift I've bought for lynn in Taiwan.
Hope she like it lot.
Pictures are all with her and I shall update it soon.
Back to Javier.
He is so so sweet!!!
When we are on the way back at Holland B.K, Javier show me what he bought for
It's a couple cap!! OMG!!
Thank you so much baby love!

Us with the couple cap. Loves.
Random - Work.
Recruitment Drive today at Toa Payoh and I really like this job a lot.
Had the chance to interview others but I need more time and the big "C".
Thanks for giving me this chance and I will improve on the "C".
It's late now (1210am) and it's time for Javier to go to work.
Sending him off to work now and off to bed soon.
Good night!
Edited at 1230am.
Back! Just sent him off and I forgot to update about this.
Today after recruitment drive, after his meeting at work, we met up at PS.
Yes.. PS again.
From there, we walked over to the Cathay to watch "Star Trek" plus dinner.
At first, I didn't have the thoughts of watching it but since Javier is in for it, then we watch.
It turns out to be better than my expectation - can consider to watch if you want. :)
Sweet caps!! and the cap of ur, too little popped up, haha maybe u need to wear a little more down. =)
ReplyDeleteHee.. Purposly de ma.. Cos testing only.. Scare mess up my hair which it did in the end!! Haha!
ReplyDelete