Saturday, February 28, 2009

Meet Up Session/ Birthday Celebration/ Mahjong

Just finish typing out OUR itinerary in Words document and sent it to both Javier and Soon Song.
Shall to my updates which is bound to be WORDY!

Met Lynn-san on the 25th.Had dinner at Holland Village together with Javier at our usual hunt.
The Vitemanese Noodle House.
After dining, went over to my block downstair and chit-chatted till 1030pm.
Caught up a lot with her and am glad that I managed to meet her before I fly.

Celebrated Shir's 20th birthday on the 26th.
And was glad that the SURPRISE went well!
Initially, we were supposed to meet at 630pm but as usual, Lynn (FL) and I will meet up first to write the card.
Before lynn arrive, Jav and I went to get a Sunflower for shir cos I know it's her FAVOURITE!!
When Lynn arrived, we wrote on the card and head to Tony Roma at Suntec to reserve a seat.
Was lucky that it was quite empty when we reached.
Kept msg-ing Kelvin (Shir's bf) to make sure he wont be late.
Cause he's going to be our special guest apperance for the night.

And when we just got a seat, I received a call from him that he bump into Shir!
Lynn and I were like "Aiya, dun lie la! We are NOT going to believe you!"
Then when shir arrived, she asked us if we invited Kelvin and we insisted we NEVER!
Shir believed us as Kelvin's excuses for appearing at the same place was convincing enough! Haha!
When we were halfway through deciding the food to order, that Kelvin appear and our dear shir was SURPRISED!
And she kept asking if we did invite him or what? Haha!
Kelvin bump into her because he was going to get the cake!

First time eating at Tony Roma and it was great.
Super filling and again, 2nd round of SURPRISE for her!
The birthday cake after dinner.
She was like when did Kelvin bought the cake, etc.
Took lots of peektures and we had tons of fun especially when it comes to the "1 to 10" poses. Haha!
Lynn gave us the gifts she bought from Taiwan too.
Chit-chatted and there were lots of lots of fun!
The funniest incident was about the "DEAR" stuff!and they know why!Haha!
Left home around ten-plus to eleven.

Then it was planning of our itineray.Both of us planned till 3am in the morning then we managed to get some sleep.
It was then mahjong for us at Lynn's place.
Woke up at 9plus to prepare and was surprise to find out another secret about him. :D
Waited for Kelvin under Lynn's block and it was Mahjong at 11plus.
Played two rounds and it ends at 5plus.
Kelvin and Javier won and Kelvin was the biggest winner.
Both Lynn and I lost but at least I didn't lose all my chips this time round.

Enjoyed these THREE days and


THREE more days to OUR trip!! :D

ps: Pictures to be upload later! *hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment