I shall do a little update for today.
As usual, helped out at mom's stall this morning.
Rush home at 1230pm to prepare and meet Beo Crescent staffs - Lyn and Li Hoon.
Met at Holland Village and took Dr Ho's car over to Dr Tong's place.
As usual, "luo hei" and gambling is something not to miss.
Dr Tina was invited too.
When we are preparing to "luo hei", we realised that it does not comes with the radish and vegetables.
So we decided to give it a miss.
Had dim sum and noodles from Crystal Jade.
After the yummy-licious lunch, it's time for GAMBLING!
At first I kept losing, almost lost the 10 bucks I took out.
But after a while, luck is coming back.
Had fun throughout the game.
Won a little at the end of the game and Dr Ho fetched us back to Holland.
Peektures of the day!
The "luo hei" we're preparing.
Lyn and Li Hoon.
Our dining table.
Gambling. Gambling. Gambling.
The side dishes we are served with.
I love this. Yummy!
While waiting for the doctors to start.
This is what we found at his backyard. *envy his kids*
Going out soon. Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment