Hope everyone enjoyed their V'day because I enjoyed mine many many!! ((:
Although time was tight for me that day, it all went wells.
Ends work at around 2pm and was glad that grandma's celebration postpone to actual day.
Both of us prepared and off we go to CWP for our favourite at Sakae Sushi.
Finally I'm able to eat favourite Chawanmushi and his heavenly Hana Maki.
And I love the Tempura Ice Cream too.
It was back to Yishun for him to change and we cabbed back to Holland.
I had only 5 mins to change into my dress and at the same time, he packed my handbag for me.
It was rush like mad for us but when we're done, it was smiling all over.
Hopped onto Connie's car and off we head to ParkRoyal Hotel.
Happy to see my dearest Samantha in her wedding gown and my Jane as her sister!
Great and fun night with them especially towards the end of the dinner.
Happy that OUR boyfriends get along well and we can have fun together.
Red wine was our first choice when we wanted to drink.
But there's too many drinkers there and they ran out.
Had Martell instead and when Jane "chio" me to drink, it was beer for us then.
Fun and laughter throughout the night.
Then next came over Kiwi, Jane's.. who bring over a jug and want us to drink together.
There was this table who cheers loudly and when they end, the six of us,
Emily, Woo (Emily's), Jane, Kiwi (Jane's), me and Jav were like "Yam Seng" even louder and longer. Haha..
Super nonsense..
Next wedding to look forward - Emily Ng!!
It was a great night to spend my Valentine with all my lovely ones.
Thanks for the night too, Jav. ((:
The sweetest dreams I ever had.
Hope you like the gift from me too.
Tons of peektures to updates but time is running out for me.
Need to put my butt on my bed now if not..
Morning shift later, and I had webcam with sister lyn earlier on.
But blogger does not upload my image.
Shall update all the peektures together next time round.
Loves!
Love your presents :)
ReplyDelete