Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My feeling spells H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S

Last Saturday as usual, I was at Teck Sin Tua and it was super happening.
At least 8 ah pei(s) came down from five other tuas.
It was not "You Keng" for those who know what it means.
What I was informed with, was a new tua opening or what.
Wanted to take pictures of the ah pei(s) when they are paying respect to each other.
Super “帅”poses but I'm helping out so I didn't bring my camera along.


At tua, with Adelina's babies.
I super like the first pic because the baby look like she's smiling!

Had my FIRST mahjong session with Javier and his two friends, Panda and Peggie last Sunday.
I did played mahjong once last year CNY at Joanna's house.
But it was without chips/money and there were canoeing guys (Bob's friends) who helped me out.
This time round, there was chips and no one helped me out.

In the beginning, Peggie kept saying that I got beginning luck as I won the max of "5 台" once and others a few time.
But when we played the second round, Jav and I changed place and that was when I begin to lose.
Panda, Peggie and I all got “小相公” except Jav.
In the end, I lost all my winnings/all my chips.
Thanks to the “诈胡”.
They say if I never “诈胡” I will never learn. Haha.

At the end of the game, Javier was the biggest winner and only Peggie and I lost.
The damage for the day was $150.
Reason: $40 for the mahjong game, $80 for not working that day, and $20++ for cabbing down from Holland to Yishun to pick Javier and Panda up then to Serangoon.
But it was worthwhile as I did learnt something and I finally had my first game with him!
Hopefully there will be more in future.

Today I was super busy with my messenger and it has been a long time since I'm so active in msn.
Chatted with Darcy and finally we had decided to go for a drink on Monday with other peers too.
It's either the day before I fly or the week after I return to Sg.
Don't say I'm finding excuses not to meet you anymore, okay?!

Had a group conversation with FangLing (Lynn), Shir and Kelvin.
Initally I was just chatting with Lynn about Taiwan.
Then we discussed about Shir's b'day celebration and we invited Shir in.
Then it was Mahjong and we invited Kelvin in as he had mentioned before that he wants to play with me. And so here's the chance now.
Thursday will be Shir's birthday celebration and Friday over at Lynn's place.


Webcam with lynn and spotted many funny actions of hers.

The conversation of what time we are going to meet on friday.
That Kelvin is super funny la!

Chatted with Lynn-san too! Am very very happy because I'm finally going to meet up with her this Wednesday night for dinner!
She got herself a new hairstyle, a similar fringe like me.
Now she's even more sweet looking than before, and does not have the mushroom look. ((:

Chatted and webcam with Sylvester too.
Talk cock whole night and I took down the snap shots of him doing nonsensical stuff.


Firstly, he copied the action of our "Godfather", then he trying to fake hardworking to me.

Within 5 min, he want to smoke. Haha! Act hardworking only!

GPA is out and I'm so disappointed plus happy at the same time.
My wish for straight As did come true for all my modules but not my FYP2.
And because of that, I didn't manage to get 3.5 just because of a tiny wheenee decimal place.
Chances of entering uni are getting slimmer.
Urgh! On the another hand, glad that he had improve too.
Hopefully both of us can enter uni would be the best.

Waiting to fetch him later at 6am again!
Half an hour more to go. ((:

4 comments:

  1. hey... tats cool!! the baby is so so cute...=D

    Anyway, for grades, dun worrry! I'm sure u can get into Uni with ur desire course because i think u did really well this time :)

    Hopefully, u 2 can get into same uni ar... haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm sure you did well too!

    Haha!! And Hopefully la!! If not really must work hard and earn enough money for SIM liao.

    Catch up soon some days! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the photo u look so mothery.....hahah....woots ur trip coming soon....enjoy hor....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Thank you!!

    I love kids soooooo much leh!

    Heee!!

    Yeah!! Taiwan in 1 more day! ((:

    ReplyDelete