Friday, February 13, 2009

Saint Valentines Eve.

Minutes before my silly boy went to work, I received the Valentines' gift from him.
What I had received was unexpected and it really really touches my heart.
Days before, I was merely joking about the 999 hearts and that silly boy..
Sacrifice his sleep these few days just to make it happen.
(though he over-estimate himself, but it's the effort and thoughts that counts)
But what lies inside the hearts was another gift I didn't expect,
as we are saving money for our trip.
It was a "Canon" digital camera.
And when I thought that was the main gift, I was wrong again.
The main part of the gift was what lies inside the camera, the contents!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAREST SILLY-VIER!
so much so much more silly than SILLYEE!!

I'm sorry for being so busy recently.
Working straight for whole week plus being unwell.
I'll try my best to come out with the gift for you too!!
Love you lots!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like them.
    Happy Valentines Day!
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet ur boy gave u a digital cam... Javier is rich! haha Happy belated Valentine's Day *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's my 幸福 mah..
    And it's our First Vday :)

    ReplyDelete