Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Selective Peektures Updates!

There's simply too many peektures taken for CNY.
Hence, I'll just do a selective peektures updates as all the peektures can be found in my Facebook.


Peektures and more peektures!




CNY 2oo9 Eve 大年初夕 - Us at River AngPow 2oo9.



CNY 2oo9 Day 1 大年初一 - Happy Family!



CNY 2oo9 Day 1 大年初一 - Lovely Cousins.



CNY 2oo9 Day 1 大年初一 - Not to be miss = Gambling!



CNY 2oo9 Day 1 大年初一 - Over at Tampines, his grandma's place.



CNY 2oo9 Day 2 大年初二 - In the afternoon, at my Si Yi's place having "luo hei" and steamboat.


CNY 2oo9 Day 2 大年初二 - Before and after the movie, "The Wedding Game". The mirror makes us look fat and short.


CNY 2oo9 Day 2 大年初二 - Morning over at his auntie's place.


CNY 2oo9 Day 5 大年初五 - At Tampines IKEA, shopping for ...
The mirror is super nice and he said it looks like PS mirror.
The female and male basin.


CNY 2oo9 Day 5 大年初五 - After SIX long years, I took beef again.

Currently these are some of the peektures I had selected for these few days.
I am STILL waiting for the peektures from him!!
The lion dance, the family photos and more!
Oh ya, came across this just now..
Super random.. My husband.. Haha.. In love with him so much.((:
http://entertainment.sg.msn.com/features/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=2291282

I'm sooooooo tired right now but I just can't sleep.
Good Night!

edited at 4am.
Missed out the peetures on CNY 2oo9 Day 6 大年初六.

CNY 2oo9 Day 6 大年初六 - Dinner at my Xiao Yi place.

Xiao Yi trimming my fringe.

Before me was Joey and her daughter. She had 10years of experience cutting her daughter's hair. Haha.
Alright.. trying very hard to sleep now. 2 more hours to see him. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment