Wordy post. Lazy to post the peektures.
Hasn't been using the lappy these few days.
Cos i'm down with fever, flu and cough.
Saturday was terribly, sweet and mixed feelings!
Slept at 4am the night before and woke up at 7am.
Phone kept ringing and next was the doorbell.
I thought what had happened and what went wrong.
原来 is that silly boy of mine, order mac breakfast for us.
And he wanted to surprise me but did not reach earlier than the deliver man. Haha.
Thanks a lot!
Went down to work and at around 9plus, I know I can't take it.
Left at 10am and on my way home, almost black out.
Too tired I guess.
Slept till 1130am then went back to help.
As usual, Saturday night was at "Teck Seng Tua".
Another "Ah Pei" came down from the other tua.
Then we had another "Luo Hei" session with the "Ah Pei" and "Bai Nian".
Wanted to leave early since I had checked out my last bus timing.
Told my "Ah Pei" at 1155pm that I'm leaving.
He said he want to gamble with me and I won him for all three cards.
He offered me ginseng slice and it was soooooo bitter but good for health i know.
When I was about to leave, zhi offered to send me back cos we are staying nearby.
Waited for him till 12plus but "Ah Pei" still don't let him go.
Was super tired and I almost doze off outside.
Luckily the two friends outside chit chat with me to keep me awake and finally I am really very tired.
Took their friend's car instead.
Was super "pai sei" plus scare plus all those mixed feeling.
But thanks for the call and I reached home only at 1am.
Msged zhi after that and realised he still in tua. Haha.
Sunday was work for me whole day.
From market to Silver Cross.
Working with Emily and Sam really makes my day.
And we had our FIRST outing.
Went over to Clementi K-box after work even though I was already a little unwell.
But it was all worthwhile, I know!
And we ends work at 12mn. Took emily's car and we reached there around 1230.
Sing, sang, scream. Tons of laughter over there.
Peektures and video taken. Will be uploading soon. Haha.
Reached home at 3plus and managed to sleep only at 4am.
Monday woke up at 6am because my poor little sis is trapped in the lift!
Had to wait for the man to fix the lift and I sent her to school.
Reached home at 7 plus and again I didn't get to have much sleep.
Was feeling worst already. Went to SC and work at 10am.
Super sick and have to serve the sicks. Haha.
Ends at 5pm and went home to prepare for another clinic at 6pm.
Worked at Beo with another sick CA.
Virus is really spreading in the air.
Hope everyone get well soon.
Looking forward to 14feb. Samantha Ang Huay San's Wedding!!! ((:
U are sick, and javier bought mac for u?? haha abit weird... anw MUST take good care of urself. sick still live an unhealthy lifestyle, how to recover?? slp early and stop being a work-alcoholic, like that will recover faster. Sick must rest in order to recover de, if sick but din rest, the virus will still be there.. TAKE CARE WOR~ HUGS *muacks*
ReplyDeleteHaha.. Before I sick.. He bought me Mac. Was sick only after that. Haha.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being so sweet!! Send me your itinerary soon.
And let's meet up soon! Our dearest Angel Shir birthday is coming!! ((: