The day before Valentines, I finally got some free time.
Wanted to get something for him but he knew it.
And so we were inseperable.
But it was great for him to tag along, as I can get his opinion.
When it comes to choosing my gift for him, I let him choose a color and he chose RED.
Reason: It represent our passionate love. ((:
Before I own a camera, I used to snap peektures using his phone then bluetooth it to my phone.
Hence when I always update my blog, I totally forgot about the peektures in my received file.
Finally I've got some time to sort it out and here it is!

He's addicted to magic or should I say tricks?
Even when we're eating, the cards are still on his hand.

This took me hours to complete.
From writing, to drying, to heating it.
But it is still incomparable to his that took days to complete.

Our Valentines Lunch at Sakae.

Sweetness, 幸福的感觉。。

Yesterday (19o2o9) we finally got the time to get things done.
Hanging up the gift on the wall and a self painted board where we can leave notes for each other.
There will be more decors for that wall soon! ((:
Caught "Look for a star" yesterday after his grandma's birthday dinner.
It's a MUST watch movie! Especially when the lead is my "husband"!!
Plus the movie itself it's really nice!
The offical website for "游龍戲鳳" - http://www.mediaasia.com/lfas/eng.html

Quoted: "幸福是要争取的。"
Quoted: "The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands."
Quoted: "When you love a woman, you see your world inside her eyes."
And many many more. The show is simply great and the next movie date would be "Marley and Me".
1 more hour to 6am and I will be on my way to fetch him from work.
Breakfast plus home sweet home for us!
Good morning everyone! And I'm still not tired at all!
Off to prepare myself! ((:
wah... so early and u are still awake! haha!! Glad to see u people so sweet~~~~ *envy*
ReplyDeletehaha!! Have a great day ahead and do keep in contact ya!
another one...just like klcl, holding cards anywhere anytime~
ReplyDeletehe starting to collect cards?
Anoymous you are?? Haha.. Will keep in contact but must let me know who you are. Haha! ((:
ReplyDeleteHaha.. Ya.. I kept saying he is like klcl. Not collecting cards but bringing his cards out so he can show his tricks anytime, anywhere he want. Haha!
ReplyDeleteBut klcl that black magic, asking us to hold tightly to his hand one is still the best la! Wahaha!
opps.. forgot to leave my name.. haha...
ReplyDeleteu got performance to watch all the time ley, since he keep doing magic tricks to make u happy =D
Wa seh.. ur just mad.. 5am still not slping... i slp lik pig and wake up at 7am la.. haha...
ReplyDeleteWad he work as? how come work in the middle of the night?
Kelly!! Haha!! Okay la.. it's just tricks and I also know how to do already!! Next time show you! Haha.
ReplyDeleteStay happy too and move on cos you're a good lady!! ((:
Haha!! I'm not tired ma. He's working as Internet Fraud Analyst in a 24hour company hence his shift is in the middle of the night. ((:
ReplyDelete