Sunday, February 01, 2009

Happy CNY 2oo9 Updates.

Finally got the time and mood to updates.
Wordy post cause I had already upload peektures to my Facebook.
Will do a peektures updates in the next post.

CNY 2oo9 Eve 大年初夕

After my reunion dinner, it was over to Yishun.
Met him over at his grandma's place and I reached on time.
They had just finish their reunion dinner and was having photo taking session.
Next it was giving out of red packets then.
Together with his family, head over to Tampines Grandma place.
It was a gathering-chit chat session and red packets moments too.
At around 10plus to 11pm, we went to River Angpow.
Both of us only. Knowing that there won't be fireworks, it was a little disappointing.
But glad that we caught the sight of the firecrackers together.
Home sweet home for me and work for him after that.
And for me.. I didn't sleep until 6/7 plus in the morning.

CNY 2oo9 Day 1 大年初一

Woke up early in the morning to get prepared.
After waiting for both my lovely sisters, we decided to go over to Grandma's house without them.
拜年 was what we did. Huge family gathering.
Tons of peektures taken and all in facebook now.
In the late afternoon around 5pm, he came over to 拜年.
This year, every cousins brought their partners along.
Glad he managed to make it after all.
Gamble a little and had steamboat too.

Over to his Grandma's place at Tampines in the evening.
It was Mahjong session then.
Ended late and together with his family, forgotten go where for our supper and it was Home sweet home again.

CNY 2oo9 Day 2 大年初二

Headed to his relatives' place early in the morning.
Went over to a couple of places and it was over to my relative place in the afternoon.
Mummy and I was like so "qiao" la.
Day 1 both of us wear blue and Day 2 both of us wear black!
We don't normally wear black for CNY but this year it was just so coincident.
Over at my aunt place, we "lou hei" and gamble a little.
Both of us won a little.
Brought the four kids together with us to Great World and caught "The Wedding Game".
Nice and funny. Worth it.
Home sweet home for me and work for him.
Was super tired that day and at around 11pm plus, Darcy msg me and asked to go over Randy's place to gamble.
I was simply too tired and dozed off. SORRY.

CNY 2oo9 Day 3 大年初三

Woke up at 5am plus and fetched him from his work.
Like I always do and love. From NS to now, I still love fetching him.
Started working at Beo Crescent in the evening and my eyes hurt throughout the night.
Can't see what's wrong with it and I ignore it.
Home Sweet home for me then.

CNY 2oo9 Day 4 大年初四

Was woke up by mom's call and was asked to help out at the stall early in the morning.
Realise that my right eye is swollen!
No choice still have to help mom, because she is my dearest.
Worst still, no one is able to cover me for the night at Silver Cross Clinic.
Went to work in the evening and consulted the doctor.
Eye infection! Ointment and eyedrops given.
Met him at my place after work and it was over to Yishun then.

CNY 2oo9 Day 5 大年初五

A date just for us. Over to northpoint to return the book on Taiwan.
Then it was my FIRST time trying out the japanese stalls at the last level.
Head down to Tampines Mall and caught "All's well, End's well".
Very funny and nice too! Laugh non-stop throughout the show.
Went to Tampines IKEA and had our dinner there.
And at IKEA he said the meatball is the best.
And I know he had not eat that for a long time.
After SIX years of not touching beef, I ate with him that day.
*be touched okay?*
He was so excited that we can go to more places to eat beef now.
It was home sweet home for me next and work for him again.

CNY 2oo9 Day 6 大年初六

It was work for me early in the morning at mom's stall as usual.
He came over to meet me at Buona Vista and we went to Queenstown together to my aunt's place.
Dinner over there and my aunt trimmed my fringe for me.
It was over to "Teck Seng Tua" at 830pm and home sweet home for him.
Thanks for making the effort down just for this dinner.
At "Teck Seng Tua", we 拜年 to our "ah pek" and we "luo hei" together.
After that we had this vegetarian steamboat in front of "ah pek".
And when "ah pek" left, it was back to steamboat and barbaque with pork.
Thanks for fetching me home after that and I do not have to worry that I'll missed the last bus.
Thanks Wei Zhi for the University catalogue too.
Home sweet home for me after midnight and here I am, updating my post w/o any peektures.
All my pictures are in facebook and right now I am only waiting for pictures from his side.

I just realise that in just a week time, we'd caught all the 3 movies I wanted to watch.
And hopefully the next will be "Bride Wars".
It is Sunday already and there are still places I need to go 拜年.
And finally the application for University is open.
Let's apply and pray hard together!
Good night everyone. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment