For my sweetie angel shir, thanks for being my listening ear and going through so much with me. I can still remember the first day we met in RP, day 1, W15L.
Till now, I will never forget that day.
That day, where the three of us met.
Till now, I'm glad that we are as great as then.
Hope you enjoy your day not only on this day but everyday of your life.
May everything goes smoothly for you.
Be it in your further studies in future, your current job, your relationship, your family and your friendship.
Everything will goes well and we will always be in touch!
Happy 20th Birthday to you once again.
Elaine truly loves you and heart you lots!
Thanks for being my angel.
See you when I'm back from Taiwan.
There's more than 200 pictures waiting for me to upload.
And i will be uploading it soon.
Give me an hour to two. Haha!
thank you Angel :)
ReplyDeletethanks for being by my side for all these 3 years..
& im glad that u are one of those that have stay thru my 3 years of poly life and hopefully this will contd last till future :)
...where we will attend each other wedding, and in each of the phase of one's another life :)
BIG HUGS*