He must have been secretly updating it while I'm at work and sacrifice his sleep when he can. That sillyvier, 我的傻小子! Another surprise from him.
Thank you so much for doing all the updates.
Now, my Taiwan- Taipei trip update is done and it can all be view by clicking on the link under "My Travel with Vier Vier".
Edited @ 917pm
I have yet finish reading it!
Am only reading Day 1 and I realise he is more detailed than I am.
Thanks a lot, a lot my love!
Happy reading on OUR trip!
Loves!
Edited @ 1147pm
After watching The Perfect Cut 2, I just remember in the previous episode, there is one song I like very much.
Found it and replace it to my blog first song now.
What secretly?
ReplyDelete光明正大 but you not at home cannot see only lor..
Haha!! Okay okay!! I still love it! ((:
ReplyDelete