Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taiwan Taipei Day 1

Woke up at 9 in the morning to prepare.
Left home at 10 and it started raining right after we reached the bus-stop.
Lucky us, isn't it?
Took 858 from Yishun to Changi Airport and the journey was fast.
Reached there even before 11am.
Met Soon Song at the counter when collecting the tickets.
We were all super high!
After collecting the tickets, vier and I went to get our breakfast/lunch.
And it was my first time having Popeye.

Met Soon Song again when we are waiting to board the plane.
Luckily vier and I ate something before we board the plane, if not I would be starve. Haha.
Reached earlier than we expected.
Arrived at Taiwan, Taipei at 520pm.
The temperature was 17°C, cloudy/windy.
Waited for Soon Song when we collecting our luggage.
Went to apply for Youth Pass together.
Then it was Sayonara!

Next we went to look for the Express Bus.
There were many choices but we stick to our only choice, "Free Go" and board at 610pm.
The ticket is cheap, a 2 way trip ticket only cost NT $520.
The seats were even more comfortable and spacious than Jetstars.
The driver seats was on the left unlike Singapore.
Reached our hotel 45min to an hour later.
Checked in and went off to 士林.
Visited 士林夜市 and 士林观光夜市.
The things were cheap and we bought some stuffs over there.
I bought 2 undergraments and legging there.
While he bought 6 six socks and the FIRST gift - a little helmet keychain for Peggie.
We ate the famous Pepper bun (NT$45), 大肠包小肠 (NT$45) and 鸡蛋糕 (NT$20).
Next at 士林观光夜市 we ate 超大鸡排 (NT$50) which is really very big, even bigger than the plastic bag to contain it, 蚵仔煎 and 鲁肉饭 for just NT$70 and a cup of 奶茶 (NT$30).

After 士林, we head back to 西门町 since we are staying at that area.
It was 14°C when we reached. Wanted to shop but most shops are closed/ closing.
Then it was SOOOOO coincident that we bang onto Soon Song and friends. Haha.
They were also very high and they lingered at 西门町 once they alighted - played lots of games.
Their hands were like carrying two huge panda that they won when I saw them.
Then we chatted a bit regarding our hotel.
I was like "Our hotel got bathtub!"
Then Soon Song say "Our hotel room got SOFA!"
We were like "WAHAHAHAHA!"
After a while we parted caused it was really too cold for me to stay still to chat.
Then we say supper supper ar! End up never caused it is quite hard to find supper at our area.
Both of us are staying at 西门町 except different hotel.

Vier and I continue to walk around and we spotted one cinema (Lux Cinema) showing "Marley and Me".
Since the night is still young (1125pm), we bought the tickets for 1130pm, the last show.
Their popcorn still got addition flavouring like chocolate powder, cheese powder etc.
But was too busy taking pictures that we didn't add.
Then at 1130 sharp, the person in charge was like rushing us in cause it start ON TIME.
When we entered, the whole cinema was like empty, ONLY US and the show really started.
Then the seats given to us was second last row and I didn't dare to sit at the front cause I dunno is it reserve for those good brothers. Haha.
Throughout the show only us, in between, a lady in white came in and sleep.
When the movie end at 1am, then we realise is the staff.
And the whole cinema can't close because of us, no one else was around except the staffs. =x
Walk around again and went to 7-11 to buy WeiBao's Drink before we went back to hotel.

Am very satisfied with Day 1 cause the time is well spent and I managed to watch the movie I wanted to watch, some more is in Taiwan! Woohoo!
Wordy post I know but pictures I'm still editing it (1177 pictures taken).
End of Day 1.
Continue Day 1 pictures/ Day 2 post another day!


This sweet silly boy of mine. ((:
He's changing his handphone number this afternoon which has only ONE digit different from mine and he do not want to tell me his number until we collect it together. ilu silly.

PS: The amount we spent on Day 1 can be remembered cause I got a planner to jot down.
Thanks to vier who reminds me.
But we lost track on Day 2 onwards cause we were too busy taking pictures! Haha!

6 comments:

  1. Yea.. It's going to be 2pm. We're going to M1!!

    And the screenshot I have a typo. How dare you put it up.. Me is English A2 de lor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha!! Where where where?!!

    I don't see the typo.

    It's flawless! ((:

    Same handphone number except last digit different! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah...welcome back from ur trip....have fun bo....gt brought extra thing back ma?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks thanks!!

    Have fun! Lots of lots of fun!

    and I bought many stuffs back. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha....wat i mean is another thing...hoho.....get any idea?hehe

    ReplyDelete