While Javier had a date with his ex-colleagues from Night Safari.
Joanna brought me to Pasta de Waraku at Marina Square to eat.
She was excited going there as she can see "Bob the builder".
When we reached there, we were served with a great smile and service by him.
That night, Joanna and I sure ate a lot and Bob/ the staffs must be very shocked with our appetite.
Normally, a plate of pasta can make one 3/4 full, plus a side dish would be super full.
But we both each had a plate of pasta, shared a medium size pizza, plus one plate of 3 juicy sausage and last but not least, a desert.
This meal costs us $60++ but thanks to Bob, it costs us $50++.
We have really great appetite that day.
Bullying was overjoyed when she received my gift from Taipei.
Sweetie, I know you love it a lot! Ha!
Remember to share it with Bob! ((:
It was shopping after that and I went over to Parklane to meet Jav at 11plus.
He was playing "Life 4 Dead" with his three ex-colleagues and they played for like 3 to 4 hours I think.
Looking at the game they played, it seemed really fun and exciting but I do not know how to play so I didn't join in.
Left home at only around 3am when both of us are really shagged.
Great meet up for me and great meet up for him too, i know.
Love to have more such meet up with friends! ((:
Peektures time!

BullYING's happy look and the handsome waiter that served us.

The gift from me to her. It is not what you think it is. She knows it. :)

Our lovely meal and us.
Him playing the game.
ps: Sweetie, I didn't post all the pictures. At least three to five not shown here. Loves!
It's left4dead :)
ReplyDeleteHaha!! WADEVA! :P
ReplyDelete