Head down to The Icing Room after helping mom at stall and tutoring Fion.
There was like so many people over there that day and we have to wait for their call.
While waiting, we went to the agency to get some info for the short getaway.
Sis and I are super creative not. Really have no idea what/how to design.
Head straight down to Queensway for dinner after that.
Funny incidents happened and we were all laughing away.
Cake cutting over there and it taste nicer than what we expected.
Hope mummy had enjoyed. :D

Decorating the birthday cake.

At mummy's recommended restaurant and her delightful expression when receiving the cake.

Our family photos.
Sunday was Emily's last day.
Super sad but was happy for her too.
She left cause she need time to prepare for her wedding.
During her shift, there wasn't much patients so she started playing with my hair.

Firstly, she stuff my hair inside, then it was ultraman eyes.
I think it looks like ultraman eyes seriously but vier thinks it's butterfly. Haha.
Then it was little nyonya bun.
In the end, I still let my hair down. Haha!
Seriously miss her and Sam a lot.
Dr. Felicia Tan says we are the three musketeers.
Now both my musketeers are gone. *sad*
Luckily we are still keeping in touch and hopefully they will come back to work again.
Received a call from NUH today. Am selected and starting work next monday.
Hopefully I will be able to meet great colleagues over there.
*Pray hard*
Vier said I must cancel all my appointments for 2nd April to 4th April.
No calls, no internet. Wonder what he is up to. Haha.
Alright, enough of updates. Time to rest before I start work at 6pm. Adiós~
Wads ur javier up to?? made the angels cant meet up... humph~
ReplyDeleteBetter be something good!!! =P
Haha!! Ya lor!!
ReplyDeleteI also dunno!
So much for being so secretive! Haha!