Monday, March 02, 2009

Less than 24 hours to Taiwan, Taipei!

Shall do some overdue updates before I fly.
If not, when I'm back, there will be more to update! Haha!

In the previous previous post, I had mentioned about meeting up with Lynn-san.
And I just remember that she said she's thinking of getting a license for bike.
Me too! Like had been thinking about that for a year.
I told her that if she really want to take, we can go together so we have khakis to accompany each other! Haha!
She has a friend who is skinnier than her or same as her can also pass the test.
So we should not have any problem. ((:

And Friday after Mahjong, had this "XO Crab Bee Hoon" with Vier at Holland.
Like finally we had this and the crab was huge!

Saturday after tua, I finally had the chance to drive again!

Like already 9 months to 1 year since I last drive. No need T-plate anymore!
Woohoo! and this time round I have 4 passengers on the car!
First time having so many people's life on my hand. Haha!
Drove to Tiong to drop Uncle down, then to Purmei to drop allister down.
After that to Orchard to drop Huihui's sis down then back home.
There was like so many cars at Orchard on Saturday night and it was sure exciting plus scary!

Collected all my stuffs and played with my son, Russco before I left.
Miss him so much and I'm sure Russco and I had lots of fun.
Had just finish doing the checklist and we have yet to pack our luggage and change currency!
Going to pack my luggage now and shall see you all on the 7th March again! Loves!

Peektures!
I had no time to edit it so a overview of each event!


Huishi's 20th birthday celebration.

Mahjong at (FL)Lynn's place and Dinner with Vier.

My dearest son, Russco Yeo.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment