Had my FIRST interview on 26th April.
It was my first because all the jobs I get in doesn't requires any interview.
I was super nervous and I didn't expect it to last for one and a half hour plus roleplay.
Gosh! It was super long but understandable due to some circumstances.
Thanks Vier for accompanying me and sorry to 饿坏你!
Headed down to RP after our lunch and enquiries on cakes.
Surprisingly, at the time I arrived, I saw my angels!
Huishi was already messaging me when I was on my way there.
Then saw FangLing when we were trying our attires.
Ven and Char were there too!
Vier and I was like planning to attend the Grad Night.
Wanted to buy tickets with Jo but she cannot confirm the number of people for her table.
Just nice Ven and Char going too and we need to have ten people for a table.
So the four of us sit down and look for people in our phonebook, calling them to go.
Haha! In the end, we managed to find six more!
Am so happy that we are going for both the ceremony and dinner together!
Movie - Hotel for Dogs after we left RP.
Two thumbs up for the movie and I like!
Today went for another interview at SGH.
Selected but paywise is not up to my expectations.
Went to Cally's facial with Vier today.
And we were given a room with only the both of us, similar to those private room for spa treatment. I like it too! :)
Pictures time!

His accompany is always there. The dress for interview.

We are graduating TOGETHER!

First pic - I'm super happy in the attire. Woohoo! *Graduating mood*
Third/forth pic - With Venesa.
Sixth pic - Char.
Seventh pic - Huishi.
Last pic - Angels!

They didn't provide bags for the attires so we squeeze it into my handbag and file.
Our tickets for grad night.

The movies we caught recently after Marley and Me.
Slumdog was like two weeks ago.
Then last week was Dragonball Evo and Paul Blart, bringing the kids along.
And he said we spent like $70 for movies that week. =x

Lastly, super random.
I like this eye makeup TRACY LAU did for me on her birthday! :D
Aprils' Fool party postpone cause one of them is going bintan.
And I might not be in town too.. Next time!
Elaine is a happy girl :D
ps: we are going to the agency later!
So fast got a position in SGH?? Congras!!! =)
ReplyDeleteHaha!! But the pay is less than what silver cross is giving me. So i think i rejecting. Haha..
ReplyDeletehaha but is hard to get a job now, if got $1500, i think you shd accept it ba.
ReplyDelete