Venue: Dbl O.
Time: 10pm.
Pictures Credits: Tracy, Brenda, Mitchell, Berlin.
Went over to Tracy's place at 9pm.
That sweet girl lend me one of her top and I waited for her to get ready.
Cabbed down to Dbl O with her, her godbrother- Ken and Brenda.
We were late and when we arrived, most of them had already reached.
That night was filled with fun, wildness and craziness!
We started the night by playing 嘴巴手指不一样.
Then it was "One frog drop into the water, Biong". The english version one.
When the rest came back from their dinner/supper, the number of people playing get bigger and it was more fun.
The birthday cake cutting ceremony starts at 1159pm.
Then her godbrother ordered this drink, I forgotten what it is called.
(Don't blame me for being mountain tortise cause I seldom club!)
But it was the BEST drink of the night.
Everyone agreed.
Tracy had to push the little cup and it will fall into the big one.
Had lots of drinks that night.
They gave me drinks, I just drank.
They kept giving me, I kept drinking, like no one else business. Haha!
It was fun on the dance floor especially when things get out of hands.
I'm mad to do that in fact.
Getting so pissed with the guy behind us, pouring drink on him. =x
I must be crazy at that moment.
Dance, drink, dance, drink, dance, drink throughout the night.
A little pity that Dbl O closed at 3am and we had to leave.
Surprisingly, no one is drunk, only high and it was fun.
Especially when handling the one who is super high =x
Wanted to head down to St James/Zouk but only an hour left, so we gave up the thoughts.
Still have some drinks left and we decided to drink it again on April's Fool day.
Peektures time!!

Cutting the cake!

Giving out the cakes.

The drinks!

This is the one we like!

Cheers to the birthday girl!

On the dance floor!

Put your hands in the air!

Everyone gets high!

One to One with Tracy.


The girls!
Left to Right: Mitchell, Choon Ni, Elaine, Lyna, Berlin, Tracy, Brenda, Kaile, Fenpei, BinBin.

Group picture of us!

Our sleeping beauty!



The guys had a hard time getting out.



End of the night!

The guys!
Left to Right: Edmond, Hong Kun, Desmond, JiaLun, Aaron, Ken.
No comments:
Post a Comment