Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates Updates! ((:

Been so busy recently.
From schooling to working to FYP Open House.
Tons of peektures to upload but not now.
Am going to work soon, in another 10 more mins.

Started working at Beo again this week.
And people around me is saying that I'm thinner.
I'm actually lighter, not thinner. ((:
Thursday measure my weight at Silver Cross. 40Kg. -.-
When I don't want to go any slimmer, my weight keeps going down.
Been too tired to eat.





Friday he skipped class. Too tired I guess.
Cabbed down to school for my UT and Vivocity next.
Tried out different brands handphone and caught Ong Bak 2.
Almost all the movies were full.
We sat FIRST ROW CORNER SEATS.
Good seats to see them fight. *giddy*

Saturday was Open House after work.
There wasn't any crowds and the whole agora hall was quiet.
Cold jokes with Kimberly (my supervisor) and we were having a great time laughing, entertaining ourselves.
Comments from her regarding our FYP02 was not bad. *Pray hard*
Vivocity again to try out the phones we are considering before making a final decision.
Home sweet home next and I was really tired.
Didn't went down to Tua =x
shall go next week, i promise.

Addicted to facebook sketch now.
Off to work. Goodbye! ((:
Peektures in next post!

4 comments:

  1. eh ger.. u better eat la.. wa lau 40kg?? MADDDD la.... u wanna be another lynn san isit?? Zzzzzz.... too skinny not pretty ler... so eat more!!!! at least 45kg ok? it's much betterrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Is not I want de. I also want to maintain my weight at 41 to 42kg. Haha.. But everytime sleep till too late then only manage to eat 1 meal. LOL. ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?? ONE MEAL?? fyp already over ler leh.. still one meal? I dont care.. make sure u gain to 45kg!!!! 41-42 is still light la!!! really arh.. too skinny not pretty anymore... Have some weight pls... i dun wan see skeleton walking around sg xDxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Will try la! LOL.. so funny.. Dun wan to see skeleton walking around in Sg.Hmmm... good one! ((:

    ReplyDelete