May all your wishes come true and everything goes well in your way.
Cheers to our 8 years of friendship and still counting!
Although time and distance has been a factor between us,
I'm glad that we are still as good as we used to be.
Great friends doesn't have to meet up often!
I'm fortunate that you have stepped into my life 8 years ago and I really misses the sec school days.
Studying during that period seems to be much more relaxing and fun!
Still remember how we struggle for our 'N' and 'O' Level.
Still remember our usual hunt at H.V KFC.


We've all grown up now, from teenagers to adult.
And whatever decision you make in future, make it wisely.
Wish you and sean happily ever after and may job opportunties keeps coming to you!
Love you sister! A lot a lot! Haha!
ps: meet up soon my dear!
Aiyoo i want cry ler.. hahaha~
ReplyDeletethanks :) i am so touched... Thanks.. i havn subit the form yet.. haaahaaa.. mayb soon ba.. aniway going cny.. oso dun wan go interview if kena.. so slowly xD.. tat job i dun tink will run away ba..