Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Spell I-T-'s O-V-E-R!

Finally FYP evaluation is OVER!!
Though we got shoot quite badly, with all the rational and justification.
It's OVER!! ((:
FYP Open House (OH) was bored but at the same time fun!
You must always see who's your partner!
And for me, is Joanna the bullYING!

While his booth is directly opposite mine, he will come over at times too! ((:
Jo jo and I did lots of stuffs during the OH!
Oh ya.. with her "Good Friend" too.
Really dote her a lot!
Do you know who joanna? :P

Shir came to look for me too and she passed me the Xmas gift.
Thanks a lot sweetie!

Saturday will be the last OH.
And I'll be attending the afternoon shift with Jo Jo after my work.
Peektures taken will be uploaded soon!
It's time to rest well now! 

3 comments:

  1. haha yea is over....weeeee...how was it?can pass me?keke jkjk....cfm can pass de la....u all do until so gd...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Dunno. Over jiu hao le.. LOL. I know you sure pass! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...just hope my advisor bo bluff me...

    ReplyDelete