Sunday, January 18, 2009

Super Long Update with Peektures!

Finally got the feel to update.
Starting from the oldest post to the latest.
And as you scroll down, you will notice something different about me.
Warning!! Super Long Post!! ((:

Wednesday - 14o1o9
Celebration with him.
First stop - Novena Square for High-tea buffet.
Second stop - Chinatown to hunt for my "Qi Bao".
Third stop - Vivocity for shopping and dinner at Marche.

Getting all ready for our date.
Worn the dress lovely khin bought for me on my 21st.


I like my hairdo that day. It took me 45 min to an hour to fix it.

At Novena Square - Lao BeiJing.


My $128 custom made "Qi Bao".
Simple yet elegant.
Conservative yet sexy (bare back).


Dinner at Marche.


Ends our day with a four continuous shots.

Thursday - 15o1o9
Darcy 2oth Birthday Celebration.
Saw, Evon and I went to buy cake during 2nd break.
Saw Jimmy (faci) in the lift and told him our plan.
Evon find ways to get him out of the class so Saw and I can smuggle the cake in.
Hid it at Jimmy's desk.
Once 6P ends, Evon made him leave the class again.
Prepared and WooHoo! Surprise for him!


Birthday boy.


Almost got smash when bitting out the candles.


Took ages to cut the cakes.
But can't blame him, the cake is really hard.


Like prize giving ceremony.
Look how happy they are.


Cute Darcy! Like Winnie the Pooh! Haha.
Coco powder on his nose.


He forgot he can't take sweet stuff.


He wanted unglam peektures but I dunno how. Haha.


Happy Birthday Li Da! Marketing Class.

Saturday - 17o1o9
Angels Outing.
Suppose to meet the girls at 330pm at Town.
But they told me they will be late for 15min and as the one staying nearest,
I took my own sweet time to prepare.
Ended up, I'm the latest to arrive (4pm) =x
Shir was to window shopping with us.
Lynn wanted to get a bottom and I need clothes for CNY day 2.
Shop around and nothing caught our eyes.


Ended up getting undergarments from cotton on.
Haha.. We have the same designs now! ((:
Love meeting up with the girls.
Fun and laughter with them.
Gossip throughout the whole night and these are the only peektures in my handphone.
Waiting for Lynn and Shir to send the peektures to me!!

Rush down to tua after our dinner.
It has been 2 months or more since I went down.
CNY coming and godfather gave all the godchildren "麵線and红鸡蛋".

The back design of our top. And my "麵線and红鸡蛋".
Customer thought it was my birthday when seeing me eat that.
And even wish me "Happy Birthday". Haha.

19o1o9 - New Hairdo.
Yes! I finally got my hair done.
Love my long, straight, coloured hair with bangs!
Thank you Esther sister for lending me the money!
Went to Niagara Hotel, Mosche at Town to get our hair done.
Sister is their regular and have visited them for years!
The fees is really high and those who visited them are all Tai Tais.
We got the Director to cut for us.
Fees:
Director cut - $120
Rebond - $250 onwards
Hair colour - $150 onwards.
But lucky for us, special rates. Thanks to sister!


Overview.
I love to keep peektures of my fresh new look.
A little too many I know. Haha.


Their services is great!


Notice the changes in me.
Realise that my eyes look bigger and shiny with the bangs.


Lastly, the first peekture we took using his new LG Mobile - Renoir KC910.

Finally all the updates are done.
And I'm always happy to jot down these stuffs.
As the years goes down, looking back at these, it will surely makes me smile. ((:
One last week of school to attend and it will be kiss goodbye to RP! :D
Thanks to all the great ones I have met in RP.
Appreciated and treasured. Good nights!

4 comments:

  1. hehex pics will send to u soon, house internet got prob. Ur hair/fringe looks weird, haha maybe is new look ba. look YOUNG! same as huishi liao. left me look old... =x hehex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Need time to adapt ma.. ((:
    Tomorrow you come school got internet hor.. can send. Haha.. And.. You dun look old la! You got baby face! ((:
    And we are young at hearts! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah.... so sexy.. hahahaha... is the laobeijing nice?? Coz always pass by novena but nv go try.. wanted to but nvr.. hahaha.. wanted to treat his ahgong eat.. but he's not able to go aniwher after his eye surgery..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. Thanks thanks.. Not bad la. Nothing much to eat..

    ReplyDelete