Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleep / Angels Outing - Peektures from Shir

Our dearest angel shir finally sent the peektures to us.
And here's the peetures taken using her iPhone.

Weather was hot and the queue for bubble tea was super duper long.
Taken while waiting for our turn. And shir wore my sunglasses. Haha.




In the ladies.




Dinner at Breeks. Reasonable enough. Three of us - $50+.
Hearts them!

For the past two days, I only had five hours of sleep.
As in total five hours out of the two days.
And I'm going to bed now, waking up at 830am for my appointment.
Leaving me another 4.5 hours.
Which means I only had 9.5hours of sleep in 3 days.
In average, I only get to sleep 3.167 hours per day! Gosh!
Off to bed. Good night! ((:

4 comments:

  1. wah....4am u still update.....see la....play n play....the next time i see cfm become panda....opps....if theres a chance....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Sure will have the chance de leh! Chance is we create ourselves de. Dun worry, you wont see my panda look.. I have secret to it de! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my big face in ur blog entry!
    hahaha..

    u're welcome girl :)

    & what secret do u have for panda eyes?
    I need it! mine is getting worse. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Nice peektures of yours ma! Must share with everyone! ((:

    Compact powder or concealer to hide it! Wahaha! No la.. Actually is to find some time in the afternoon to grab some nap, replenish back your sleep and your panda eye will ..... *ting*.. disappear into thin air! Haha! ((:

    ReplyDelete