Emily, Samantha and I!
Sunday shift is always fun with them and this time, Emily makes it better for us.
She brought her camera to work and we were cam-whoring when there's no patients!
Dr F. Tan joined in the fun with us too!
It was gossiping throughout the night and we have great dinner too.
Like having party in our mini pantry.
Playing with the new year decorations and so.
Peektures are all in Emily's camera and I'm still waiting for her to upload.
The whole night was filled with fun and laughter.
Working with them makes me love to work.
And so I did worked OT again till 12mn. ((:
Peektures in my handphone!

Cute Emily who is always ready for peektures!
Our yummy-licious dinner!
Sam said it looks like for pr..... :P

He dropped by for 10-15mins before going to work.
ZeZhong and Samantha 擦肩而过.
Looking forward to Sam's wedding- Valentine's Day. *Congrates*
No comments:
Post a Comment