Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last day of school!

Today is my offically last day of school.
Attended marketing - Jimmy's lesson.
First time and the last time wearing dress to school for lesson.
All thanks to Darcy!
Tons of peektures taken, tons of happening stuffs happened.
Enjoyed Jimmy's ghost telling session too!
Naughty Darcy did something bad to Evon! Though it did create the atomsphere! :P
Seriously speaking, I will missed them lots!

Our dearest Darcy did something really sweet and we (shumin and I) feels that it really melt our heart la!
He gave everyone of us "Ang Bao"!
The first red packet I had recieved for this year CNY.

Jimmy bought us some finger food and he is sooooo cool la!
The first faci that makes me feels he got "backbone".
Today then I realise so many of them are staying at Yishun too.
After school, first time walked out with Jia Hui, Darcy and Wilson.
Met SinNee at the platform too.
Peektures are all in my lappy and it is not with me now. (due to unforeseen circumstances.)

Something that I did not expect, happened to me again at night.
And that is the conversation I had discussed with ShuMin today in class.
Great disappointment.
I guess it is something that I can never run away from it.
I don't understand why and I don't want to understand it too. ((:

Will updates the peektures tomorrow!
Cause I'm sure I'll have the time to do it!
It can also be found in Darcy's facebook! (Go get it)
Good night! Off to facebook sketch! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha....last day then fo all this abit late nia....wat thing make u so sad....don sad don sad....later not pretty liao....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! what thing last day then fo all this abit late nia??? No la.. where got sad? i'm a happy joyful girl leh! Sad only because we've all grown up! Graduating soon! Haha!

    ReplyDelete