And I thinks it's fate that we all met and I'm really glad to know them.
Finally met the new colleague, Emily, who started work last month, i suppose =x
Click with her just like the way I click with Sam.
Now on Sunday, if the three of us are able to work together, it would be so much fun and work would no longer seems to be work for me.
It would be a place where I can find laughter and fun with my
First time I met Emily and she tried to matchmake for us.
Initally was for Sam then me. Haha.
The crowd was horrendous yesterday but lucky Dr Felicia came to the rescue despite being unwell.
Public holiday today (monday) and I'm packed!
With morning at mom's stall, afternoon Ah Gong Tan birthday lunch and evening Silver Cross.
and now I'm still in FB and blogging! 1250am!
4 more days and I'm still not ready yet!! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment